SportsWrath

The best decison TC has made all yeah

uconngiants

move seubert to TE and basically add another lineman

suebert has been making big blocks and tiki has been running great the last 2 games hat off to TC and the coaching staff for that move

I agree, I had my doubt going into the season with only 2 TE. but I think is panning out.

I really like GW at safety. And yeah, he didn't play yesterday due to injury.

Best thing to happen to our defense so far this year has nothing to do with GW though. That distinction should go to none other than CE being injured and replaced with BS.

i think gibril is extremely overrated by giant fans. yes, he accumulates a lot of tackles but as mentioned, stats can lie. he can't cover anything and he's not even a hard hitter anymore. i think this is one of the first positions we have to draft next year. we need a bigtime safety and we just don't have one. same goes for demps. i heard a lot about how good this guy was going to be, and in preseason he looked unbelievable. but in the regular season, he has done absolutely nothing as of yet.

I really like GW at safety. And yeah, he didn't play yesterday due to injury.

Best thing to happen to our defense so far this year has nothing to do with GW though. That distinction should go to none other than CE being injured and replaced with BS.

NS

Well you can either have Gibril Wilson who can tackle, and is mediocre in pass coverage, or Shaun Williams who can't tackle, pass cover, and should be playing basketball rather than football. Or you can bring back Omar Suckmire. I'll take Wilson anyday over that..

Will Demps has not played anywhere near the level he played in Baltimore and has been a disappointment.

Well you can either have Gibril Wilson who can tackle, and is mediocre in pass coverage, or Shaun Williams who can't tackle, pass cover, and should be playing basketball rather than football. Or you can bring back Omar Suckmire. I'll take Wilson anyday over that..

Will Demps has not played anywhere near the level he played in Baltimore and has been a disappointment.

we he is not playing next to ed reed and chirs mcalsitar

Both of our safties need to play better. Demps ain't hitting anyone hard.

Since our communication problems have apparently been fixed...These fools need to take care of their own business and HIT someone in the mouth. It's on them now. Execute.