SportsWrath

Rome bruns as Nero fiddles !!!!!!!!!

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

Our division rivals are pulling out all stops to strengthen their teams while our guy is stuck in first gear spinning in circles collecting has been CB's !!!! What's going on here !!

And now we are learning that the Redskins will be getting John Abraham from the Jets for Patrick Ramsey and draft choices. Boy if you saw Eli wincing last year your not going to believe the facial expressions your going to see this year as JA toses him around llike a gum wrapper.

Our division rivals are pulling out all stops to strengthen their teams while our guy is stuck in first gear spinning in circles collecting has been CB's !!!! What's going on here !!

And now we are learning that the Redskins will be getting John Abraham from the Jets for Patrick Ramsey and draft choices. Boy if you saw Eli wincing last year your not going to believe the facial expressions your going to see this year as JA toses him around llike a gum wrapper.

Time for you to get a life, dye. Surely you have better things to bitch about every day, like your golf game or something. Your crap is just plain getting old. You're like a woman having perpetual PMS. Enough already. You're whining adds nothing. :confused:

Guest Nutty Sack
Time for you to get a life, dye. Surely you have better things to bitch about every day, like your golf game or something. Your crap is just plain getting old. You're like a woman having perpetual PMS. Enough already. You're whining adds nothing. :confused:

I want to see a proactive game plan from our GM. Is that asking to much ?? In my business life I demand planning and positive results from my staff 100% of the time. If it's not there they are shown the door. The same thing holds true for the teams I root for. Mediocrity is not my thing. If I see nothing happening I complain, yell and bitch.

I do have to work on my putting however.

I want to see a proactive game plan from our GM. Is that asking to much ?? In my business life I demand planning and positive results from my staff 100% of the time. If it's not there they are shown the door. The same thing holds true for the teams I root for. Mediocrity is not my thing. If I see nothing happening I complain, yell and bitch.

As do I. As you show your Staff the door when they do not live up to your expectations, you have the right to root for another team if the alleged "inaction" of EA and the FO and "mediocrity" of the team make you that upset.

I guess the DB signings is not proactive?

Last time a checked NY played against a few good defensive linemen last year. in particualr DE's

but of course you know this.

the fact that you see the rest of the east as proactive an Ny as not is sad. We picked up some decent prospects in an area the was glaringly poor.

The draft hasn't occured and FA is not over.

I guess the DB signings is not proactive?

Last time a checked NY played against a few good defensive linemen last year. in particualr DE's

but of course you know this.

the fact that you see the rest of the east as proactive an Ny as not is sad. We picked up some decent prospects in an area the was glaringly poor.

The draft hasn't occured and FA is not over.

All true, but you forget that dye and the rest of the FAG 4 are men of action. :LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack
As do I. As you show your Staff the door when they do not live up to your expectations, you have the right to root for another team if the alleged "inaction" of EA and the FO and "mediocrity" of the team make you that upset.

I 'd rather have my hemrhoids lanced than root for the Jets.

I 'd rather have my hemrhoids lanced than root for the Jets.

That doesn't make sense. There is plenty to whine about over there. Wouldn't that make you happier...in a strange way? I mean, what would a professional crybaby like more than more to cry about?

Guest Nutty Sack
In order to be proactive, in his eyes, we need to sign every available Free Agent every off season. His theory on how to improve the team is invalid.

I never said that. We have glaring needs on defense. We only needed to sign perhaps three FA's at best and left the rest to the draft. What does our GM do ?? He signs four guys to fix one need. Makes sense right ??

And by the way soldier, keep up the good work over there in that hell hole of a country. You are the guys we should be rooting for the loudest.

I never said that. We have glaring needs on defense. We only needed to sign perhaps three FA's at best and left the rest to the draft. What does our GM do ?? He signs four guys to fix one need. Makes sense right ??

And by the way soldier, keep up the good work over there in that hell hole of a country. You are the guys we should be rooting for the loudest.

Well wasn't out secondary our biggest weakness on defense last year? We do need a DT now and we can address that either now or in the draft.

Guest Nutty Sack
Well wasn't out secondary our biggest weakness on defense last year? We do need a DT now and we can address that either now or in the draft.

Yes it was a weakness.....but not the biggest. But did we need to sign four of them ?? At this moment we have no one to play the interior defensive line !!

Yes it was a weakness.....but not the biggest. But did we need to sign four of them ?? At this moment we have no one to play the interior defensive line !!

I think we were looking at special teams too. If they are not special team types of players and only played in the secondary then all 4 is not needed but there are other motives by AE. I would like to sign a DT and draft a LB or the other way around.

this comming from a guy who prasied Robbins in camp last year...

the biggest concern is DT?

So LB is pretty much good right?

Let's see...

We got better play out of the secondary thoughout the year as opposied to the D-line...seems like what you are saying...

BRILLIANT!!!

brilliant.jpg

Ha Ha !

pulling out all the stops = signing a receiver with 35 catches to a contract larger than Plaxico Burress's.

pulling out all the stops = overpaying and giving up 2 prospects for an unproven number 2 that makes the occasional amazing catch.

pulling out all the stops = signing a tight end that averages 25 catches a year and is old

pulling out all the stops = overpaying for Adam Archuleta.

those signings make me glad I'm a Giants fan and not a Skins fan, personally.

pulling out all the stops = signing a receiver with 35 catches to a contract larger than Plaxico Burress's.

pulling out all the stops = overpaying and giving up 2 prospects for an unproven number 2 that makes the occasional amazing catch.

pulling out all the stops = signing a tight end that averages 25 catches a year and is old

pulling out all the stops = overpaying for Adam Archuleta.

those signings make me glad I'm a Giants fan and not a Skins fan, personally.

Agreed :TU:

How much planning is required for a janatorial staff anyway?

Agreed :TU:

it's like a lot of people are already shaking in their boots, it's nothing to develop a stomach ulcer over...the skins do this every year...normally they pick up players like Marcus Washington who was a better signing than ANY of these guys this year...

Guest Nutty Sack
How much planning is required for a janatorial staff anyway?

Not much. I usually put on my ghost ring and show them the door.