SportsWrath

Didn't watch the game

Virginia Giant

It was Parcells....but I'm sure he got that from Belechick

Yeah, I know. The point is, at 4-9, we suck. The Titans suck. The Jags suck. The sugarcoating of how much we suck should stop. Are there pieces to build around? Yes. But don't let that fool you (not you specifically) into thinking that we're a year away from competing for a championship.

Yeah, I know. The point is, at 4-9, we suck. The Titans suck. The Jags suck. The sugarcoating of how much we suck should stop. Are there pieces to build around? Yes. But don't let that fool you (not you specifically) into thinking that we're a year away from competing for a championship.

yeah, the front office has to have a 2007 kind of off-season where they hit on everybody for this team to be a contender in 2015.

yeah, the front office has to have a 2007 kind of off-season where they hit on everybody for this team to be a contender in 2015.

From looking at the drafts of the past 5 years, discussed ad nauseum in the Reese Comparison thread, I think that two successful drafts can take a team from the bottom to competitive pretty quickly. I think last year's draft was pretty good given the production we've seen in Beckham, Richburg, Kennard... Hopefully the FO can pull out another one here in early 2015.

I admire his tenacity, but he looks more like a guard to me. Those feet are really, really slow, and he won't be able to overpower everyone in the pros.

Exactly... I agree... that nasty slling the DE works against Division II and down teams... In the pros... I bet he gets to do that once in a pre season game against a free agent rookie... All that holding and grabbing will get his ass kicked in the pros as I wrote...

I wouldn't draft an offensive lineman outta Iowa if you paid me to do it.

They all fall short of their draft status. Remember "THE CAN'T MISS PROSPECT OF ROBERT GALLERY?!"

I do, and some of you dumbasses wanted him too.

Yeah Bulaga or Reiff haven't been real good either, but it's tough to compare college prospects from the same college. Alabama LB's...McClain sucked, but Hightower and Mosley have been good

Big, fast, and stupid?

I don't know what is going on in the locker room or on the practice field, but assuming he's putting in the work I think its worth giving Randle one more season. But just one more...

:LMAO:

Yeah, I don't like Rueben Randle and I never really have, I just don't think of him as a starting wide receiver and figured he had to be out of the way to start someone across from Beckham...technically, if Cruz comes back to 75%, I'd pencil him in as the slot receiver...though he was horribly inconsistent and dropped some big passes in his short season. That would then put Parker at 4 and Rueben where he belongs, on the sidelines.