SportsWrath

Giants vs Colts gameday thread.

Sephiroth

yeah they don't care about fixing a penalty that "occurs every play" but they'll throw a million flags on the secondary. they've completely ruined the flow of the game

Yeah I agree Rodger is going to ruin the game by week three hopefully they will revert it back

it's another contract season, guy. he wants a big multi-year deal just like he did last year.

yeah and he was pissed at the giants and wanted to go to Indy(or any other team ) to play lights out and get that big Cruz like contract

yeah and he was pissed at the giants and wanted to go to Indy(or any other team ) to play lights out and get that big Cruz like contract

i'm sure he was mad (and i don't blame him) but i honestly don't see the logic in this. that's intentionally throwing away a year of big earnings for yourself just to spite a team

i'm sure he was mad (and i don't blame him) but i honestly don't see the logic in this. that's intentionally throwing away a year of big earnings for yourself just to spite a team

I don't get it either you'll have to ask him why he did it that way . And to be quit honest with you I don't know why Cruz got so much what did he have after the big signing, 4 tds?

I don't get it either you'll have to ask him why he did it that way . And to be quit honest with you I don't know why Cruz got so much what did he have after the big signing 4 tds?

he would probably say "why the hell would i dog it during a contract season?" if i asked him and i have no idea why cruz got that contract. i was against it from day 1

I understand that you don't want to tip your hand at your "NEW" offense and what to play vanilla but hell at least show some crispness on one drive. It doesn't matter now but in the first half there should of been some continuity .

When Painter and Nassib are in there they seem to run a variation of the WCO like we thought we were going to see with McAdoo. When Eli is in there it the offense looks lost. Do they not trust Eli in a fast paced offense? Does Eli not fit a faced offense?

Observations:

Eli... dude. He looks completely lost. If he doesn't show something this week, I'm hitting the panic button.

And on what planet is Painter better than Nassib? I don't give a shit what happens in practice, Painter wets himself when there are live pass rushers in his face.

The D may be nice this season... if you watch closely in the early 2nd quarter, you'll see the Giants 2s (+ Rolle) taking it to the Colts 1s. (Then again, when the Colts 2s came in, they moved the ball... Hasselbeck is a tricky son of a bitch). Also, the officiating was awful towards the Giants defensive line... by all rights they should have had multiple sacks on Luck, or at least a few holding calls in their favor. Even Kiwi looked like he was getting after it.

Seems like Nicks felt like playing

If Cruz hadn't fumbled that big catch from Eli would people still be panicking? I think we'd be talking about Eli's sweet TD drive instead.

It's looked to me more like McAdoo & Co are predominantly working on the run game with the 1st team (especially the 1st team OLine, which is 3/5 new guys). Didn't Eli go 7of 8 in the HOF game?