SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

just watching the Liverpool v Newcastle game .............( not a good game so far ......Liverpool 1-0 up at half time but they are playing sloppy football .....Newcastle dangerous on the break ).

JR - QPR were bloody unlucky against Chelsea ......they deserved 1 (or even 3 points ) ...it was a total injustice. Keep fighting.

And as for the Manchester game ......City players have given up on Pellegrini by the looks of it. ( well done to Utd ).

( ........who knows .....we might actually catch City and grab 4th spot at this rate ! )

I wonder if they are going to do that Guinness tour again. I definitely want to go to it this year. I should have jumped on it on Yankee stadium last summer. I was afraid of parking, but I heard it isn't that bad. Boo, hear much about parking and safety?

Any of you guys paying attention the Championship? Middlesbrough beat Norwich to go top, for at least a day. 4 teams within 2 points, fucking unbelievable. I think Bournemouth is the story of the year. How great would it be to see them in the Prem next year? I think they are a lock for automatic, easier schedule of all the 4 teams. You never know, but they are strong.

Back to QPR, if they play like how they did against Chelsea, they can win 3 or 4 games. They just have to get lucky against Liverpool and City, but they can beat Newcastle, Leicester, and West Ham, and hopefully get some luck. I think Hull and Sunderland are going down, definitely Hull. Their schedule is brutal and they can't score.

JR , i think you might be right ....my 3 for the drop ( on current form ) are Burnley , Sunderland and Hull. ( Leicester are going to manage the great escape ! ).

That QPR v Leicester game on the last day of the season could be huge !

I lived in Bournemouth for 12 years ........it is a hell of a fairy story and i really hope they go up . When i used to go to Dean Court to watch AFC Bournemouth in the 3rd Division in the late 70's early 80's guess who was Player / Manager ........Harry Redknap !!! ( and he was a bloody good player too )

Hope that Liverpool can beat Villa today in the FA Cup Semi ..............it would be nice to go to Wembley for the Final v Arsenal.

I heard Harry is going to be on their board if he isn't hired anywhere. Yeah seems like the NFL refs are being use this year. So many horrible calls. Same with yesterdays game. That should have been a penalty after the handball.

West Ham look so bad, if QPR doesn't beat them next week, its over.

I think its all over for Rangers. They needed three today and as usual, blow it. 4 points from safety. Doubt they will get anything from City and Liverpool, they need a miracle and thats not happening. Watford promoted today and with a win on Monday, Bournemouth will be pretty much promoted. Derby might not even get a playoff spot. Injuries really hurt them.

Very frustrating though. I really like Tony Fernandes, he is a good guy and very genuine, but way over his head. He needs to step aside and let a football guy run things. Anything can happen, but you know it won't, its very depressing.

Bournemouth 2-0 up at half time ........The Cherries are on the brink of history.

Im going to the Hull v Liverpool game tomorrow evening .......we will try and do you a favour JR

( sounds like Sturridge is done for the season ! )

What, a few years back Bournemouth started off with -17 in League 2. I just had a feeling this year they were going to make a strong run. They had a nice run to end the year last year and came close to getting a top 6 spot. Wigan and Millwall still not out of it. They are so lucky that Rotherham got deducted three points for an illegal player. I think Norwich gets the third spot, they should have won the league this year.

Hull deserved the win. They were really solid at the back. Liverpool hardly had a dangerous shot on goal. ( Balotelli is a waste of space ! ) We had no cutting edge up front. The lack of Sturridge was very evident last night and Sterling had a bad game ....his mind is elsewhere.

All i can say is that Steve Bruce and Hull wanted this way more than Liverpool.

They were given a second chance and they blew it. I don't know if they can do it again. That league is so hard to get out of. They don't have a good youth system to rely on, like Fulham. I am worried that they will do a double like Wolves did. They cleared out the dead weight and got much younger. I see them as a favorite to go back up next year. I don't see Fernandes walking away, so I don't think they will drop to League 1. I think he will do anything to get the players to go back up. That's if they get the ok to build a new stadium. Then all his loses will be wiped away. I think that is what he is betting on. Don't know what else to say.

Bottom! A win tomorrow puts them 6 points from safety, haha.. I might have to follow some other team after this. This is too painful and stressful to go through this again. A big fucking joke. May 24th seems like a distant memory now. Newcastle now relegation zone They are the last team I would have thought and want to be in that position. I bet they kill the league next year like last time they went down.

Not a very pleasant end 0-6 was it JR ? Better luck next year. I suppose that coming up via the playoffs from 4th in the division was always going to be difficult to stay up. I think you will be top 10 next year ......but you might need a rebuilding year before you "scale the heights" again.

regards

UK

( come on Hull ! ) .......perhaps ManU can do them a favour on the last day ?

Well, not a Wolves. They dropped to division 1.

Really, there's so little there to build with and they are paying a shitload to them.

That is what I meant, drop to League 1 and rebuild. I can easily see them dropping down to that division. So many players out of contact and no youth to back them up. Its really bad times right now. If they keep Ramsey, there is no chance.

Not a very pleasant end 0-6 was it JR ? Better luck next year. I suppose that coming up via the playoffs from 4th in the division was always going to be difficult to stay up. I think you will be top 10 next year ......but you might need a rebuilding year before you "scale the heights" again.

regards

UK

( come on Hull ! ) .......perhaps ManU can do them a favour on the last day ?

So many wasted opportunities and horrible luck. They should have gotten a point from Chelsea twice, and Liverpool. They should have beaten Swansea, Hull, and West Ham. That's a 12 point swing or so. Give or take a few. Shouldn't have been no where in this position. Every team turned it on towards the end, except QPR. It was too late, they had their opportunities.

I think it will be Hull to go down. No way Newcastle loses next week, not with the state of QPR, they are toast.