SportsWrath

DVR Time

JMFP

I don't think the Eagles got away with PI or illegal contact. To me it looked like Hilton just fell, but then again most of the games I seen Sunday they called less then that. Plus, Jenkins was breaking on the ball and that might have been picked anyway. My question is why throw instead of set up the field goal

I don't think the Eagles got away with PI or illegal contact. To me it looked like Hilton just fell, but then again most of the games I seen Sunday they called less then that. Plus, Jenkins was breaking on the ball and that might have been picked anyway. My question is why throw instead of set up the field goal

Because if he ran there, people would complain about why Hamilton was calling run plays down there instead of pass plays, like people criticized him for running instead of passing on their final series...disregarding the fact that they had been running the ball well all game. You can't win as an offensive coordinator, I guess.

I dunno man, that was a pretty obvious illegal contact that caused Hilton to fall down, in my eyes.

Join me...and together we shall rule the galaxy... It used to be a tradition here as the Giants were losing I would spark up a video game and start chatting up with the rest of the gamers... here. Maybe its a tradition I need to revise...

Count me in.

Yeah man I miss it... we had a Dude on here (Lubek) who has not posted in a while...not since the last SuperBowl... we used to chat online on the Total War forums regarding Rome, Medieval II, Empire, (we talked at the time it was a Bug Meister's Mess... :P ), Napoleon and Shogun II Total War games. I think RpH guy was one of the participants. Right now I am playing Crusader Kings II; Europa Universalis IV and Rome Total War II. I have tons of games on my Steam Account such as the various European Conflict games that are modern 3D games of a late 80's style conflict between the Warsaw Pact and NATO countries. It would be something to distract us from the debacles on the screen if the outcome goes south on us... :P

I usually go for a hike or go kayaking, weather permitting.

I remember eight or nine years ago... we were losing by 3 TDs to the Eagles in the 4th... I got fed up and went hiking. On the way back I'm listening to Sirius NFL radio and think I hear them say, "well, of course, the Giants had a miracle comeback today but really lets focus on the Jets..." It was either Rex Ryan's rookie year with the team or the year they had Brett Favre on the team, so who wants to talk about the Giants against all THAT excitement, right?

In any event, I'm not sure if I hear them right, so I get home and check the score... sure enough, it's the game where Plax catches a bomb from Eli to win the game. Awesome game that I missed the ending to, but I did catch all the highlights.

I usually go for a hike or go kayaking, weather permitting.

I remember eight or nine years ago... we were losing by 3 TDs to the Eagles in the 4th... I got fed up and went hiking. On the way back I'm listening to Sirius NFL radio and think I hear them say, "well, of course, the Giants had a miracle comeback today but really lets focus on the Jets..." It was either Rex Ryan's rookie year with the team or the year they had Brett Favre on the team, so who wants to talk about the Giants against all THAT excitement, right?

In any event, I'm not sure if I hear them right, so I get home and check the score... sure enough, it's the game where Plax catches a bomb from Eli to win the game. Awesome game that I missed the ending to, but I did catch all the highlights.

Yeah I remember that game too... I believe I was in the middle of a Civ 4 game at the time... :D

Remember we did something like this previously...I think this is when you asked some of us to join in Dungeons and Dragons... Hopefully they are winning so I can save the tradition to when the game is finished... :P

Team Fortress 2 is free, and if you ever check it out, look for JMFP2

Team Fortress 2 is free, and if you ever check it out, look for JMFP2

Won't be anytime soon Joe...new house and all...with a 13 and 11 year old ... :D But I will look you up. Any games I play ...just ask the former Tribal Wars players here... I sign on as Ankhenaton...when that is taken I do Amenhotep IV. ;)