SportsWrath

So the way it looks.

so-cal dub

your very correct... Pedro will be fine, but the youth is kinda scary... 1) these are teams we can beat. 2)we play the first 2 games at home, so they'll lose alot of thier butterflies early 2)our management/pitching coaches/and fans will be there for them 100%

I don't see us sweeping anyone, but we will win the close games.. (I hope) ;)

I hope your right, but postseason is a whole new dance, especially with the pressure of New York.

I hope your right, but postseason is a whole new dance, especially with the pressure of New York.

I'm not worried about Wright or Reyes... everyone else, ESPECIALLY Lastings scares me

remember Delgado had never played a playoff game..I hope he don't choke

Which I think we're looking great with Heilman, Bradford, Felicano, Oliver, Mota, and Bell.... our starters are good (and besides Glavine, Tracshel, and Pedro) are pretty much all youngsters our bullpens ERA is top 3 I believe.. don't quote me on that, but I believe they are

they are, and the pads are right there with them. if pedro goes down i give the pads the edge with the rotation, the lineup edge to the mets (by a lot) and the bullpens more or less even (though i trust hoffman and meredith more than wagner and heilman)

they are, and the pads are right there with them. if pedro goes down i give the pads the edge with the rotation, the lineup edge to the mets (by a lot) and the bullpens more or less even (though i trust hoffman and meredith more than wagner and heilman)

Heilman just last last month or so has really showed me something to be happy about... now when we talk about Wag vs Hoffman you have to throw in the line-ups they face aswell... when the Mets are hitting the ball well Hoffman will have alot of problems.. another thing is the Mets never give up... we lead the lead in 1 run wins, walk-off wins (<---atleast they were a month or so ago). Now I really don't know alot about Trevor Hoffman (except for that he's a great closer), but the guys batting for the Pads that really scare me are A Gonzalez, D Roberts, J Bard, and Piazza.

Heilman just last last month or so has really showed me something to be happy about... now when we talk about Wag vs Hoffman you have to throw in the line-ups they face aswell... when the Mets are hitting the ball well Hoffman will have alot of problems.. another thing is the Mets never give up... we lead the lead in 1 run wins, walk-off wins (<---atleast they were a month or so ago). Now I really don't know alot about Trevor Hoffman (except for that he's a great closer), but the guys batting for the Pads that really scare me are A Gonzalez, D Roberts, J Bard, and Piazza.

cameron's playing pretty well for us too. but yeah that's pretty much all we got, and we can't play bard and piazza at the same time unless we make the series :LMAO:

the pads have always been a good comeback team as well, khalil green and barfield have a knack for the clutch and hoffman's biggest nemesis (piazza) is on his team so i feel a little better about that

The Mets could play SL if Phiilly keeps going, although Philly does have 6 games with Fla.

My pick right now is the Mets vs SL, and SD vs Philly.

although i want revenge on the cards, pujols scares the shit out of me in the late innings after what he did to lidge last year. i'dmuch rather play the phils, i can see howard sucking in his first postseason series

although i want revenge on the cards, pujols scares the shit out of me in the late innings after what he did to lidge last year. i'dmuch rather play the phils, i can see howard sucking in his first postseason series

I don’t know how SD pitching matches up with a good hitting team, but I like Phillies pitching, especially the relievers. Jamie Moyer seems to be helping, too. I haven’t seen enough Pujols, but I do know that Howard scares he shit out of me with his power to all fields.

Besides, your only other option is the Mets, no? I’m sure you don’t want to draw them.

I don’t know how SD pitching matches up with a good hitting team, but I like Phillies pitching, especially the relievers. Jamie Moyer seems to be helping, too. I haven’t seen enough Pujols, but I do know that Howard scares he shit out of me with his power to all fields.

Besides, your only other option is the Mets, no? I’m sure you don’t want to draw them.

in order of preference:

phillies

cards

mets

our starting pitching is better than the phils and our bullpen is a lot better.

the cards have one starting pitcher and no bullpen, their offense is virtually a one man lineup--they're severly flawed and looper will be closing for them

the mets are a great all around team and the only way i want to face them is if pedro is hurt or not pitching well

in order of preference:

phillies

cards

mets

the cards have one starting pitcher and no bullpen, their offense is virtually a one man lineup--they're severly flawed and looper will be closing for them

the mets are a great all around team and the only way i want to face them is if pedro is hurt or not pitching well

Gotcha! The only way you play the Mets is if you're the WC team or win the division and wind up with a lesser record than the Cards, and the Phillies win the WC.

If it was me, I'd be pulling to play the Cards.

in order of preference:

phillies

cards

mets

I would also like to start a series vs the Phillies... we've had great luck vs them, especially at the Phillies home... my mom could hit a home run there...lol... Ryan Howard is scary, but I'm up for just walking his ass, then forcing a double play, cause the guy is pretty slow.. as for the Cards... they are a hot/cold team... if they go into the playoffs with a bit of a winning streak they'll own... if they go in slumping they have a chance of getting swept... the dodgers are a very under-rated team aswell, they have alot of good hitters... Maddux is old, and shitty vs good teams especially in October, and as for Penny I think his ERA vs the Mets is 8.00+...lol

Gotcha! The only way you play the Mets is if you're the WC team or win the division and wind up with a lesser record than the Cards, and the Phillies win the WC.

If it was me, I'd be pulling to play the Cards.

pujols is the only reason i dont have them first. i can see pujols hitting late inning homeruns off hoffman