SportsWrath

So the way it looks.

so-cal dub

You guys will either face the Dodgers or the Padres in the NLDS, still cant count out a few others but thats my guess. Should be an easy series for you all. Sorry Midas and Ren...

I'd rather LA then SD. Hopefully SD wins division and LA makes wild card, or LA wins division and Philly wins WC.

You have to consider the fact the Dodgers are loaded with playoff experience. If I were you, I'd want the Pads.

Yeah but we've beaten up Penny and Maddux this year. I don't think we faced Peavy when he was healthy or Chris Young once.

You guys will either face the Dodgers or the Padres in the NLDS, still cant count out a few others but thats my guess. Should be an easy series for you all. Sorry Midas and Ren...

It's okay, I just want them to get in. If they get killed by the Mets then it's fine! :cwy:

it wont be if pedro isn't pedro. cuz glavine trachsel et al don't scare me

You have to consider the fact the Dodgers are loaded with playoff experience. If I were you, I'd want the Pads.

every single player on the pads except the rookies have been to the playoffs. they essentially have the same team as last year

pads will also be starting two lefties in the playoffs and the mets are a much better righty-hitting team.

lo duca's no gem behind the plate either, he's valued for his bat and the way he handles pitchers.

i'd also MUCH rather deal with broxton/saito (two rookies) in the late innings than meredith (better than both guys the dodgers have) and hoffman

I don't care who we play, if we have a healthy team in there, and we play with heart and hustle we can destroy any team in the NL... as for the AL, it's going to be fun to watch if the Mets atleast have a .750 win percentage at home, which is very possible

I don't care who we play, if we have a healthy team in there, and we play with heart and hustle we can destroy any team in the NL...

i agree, but an unhealthy pedro is a HUGE difference. if he's healthy i expect you guys to easily get to the WS. without pedro i like my team's chances against the mets

i agree, but an unhealthy pedro is a HUGE difference. if he's healthy i expect you guys to easily get to the WS. without pedro i like my team's chances against the mets

well he had the Marlins hitless today till the 5th, then outta nowhere he let up 4 hits for 4 runs... he'll be fine come playoff time... he had 7 K's in 5 innings... that's not bad... that 5th inning though I believe his injury wasn't the reason behind the performance... we'll see though... we all know come playoff time Pedro is scary (unless while playing the Yanks) <_<

then again so will peavy, so it might come down to the bullpens

Which I think we're looking great with Heilman, Bradford, Felicano, Oliver, Mota, and Bell.... our starters are good (and besides Glavine, Tracshel, and Pedro) are pretty much all youngsters our bullpens ERA is top 3 I believe.. don't quote me on that, but I believe they are

The question marks I got with the Mets is 1) the youth of this team, and 2) Pedro. Pedro is a huge difference if he isn't healthy.

your very correct... Pedro will be fine, but the youth is kinda scary... 1) these are teams we can beat. 2)we play the first 2 games at home, so they'll lose alot of thier butterflies early 2)our management/pitching coaches/and fans will be there for them 100%

I don't see us sweeping anyone, but we will win the close games.. (I hope) ;)