SportsWrath

Indianapolis Colts at New York Giants

jranieli

We didnt really give up the long ball, but 3rd and 11 wasnt too hard for them to convert. The D we were playing was leaving a huge gap in the middle, thats what killed us. That, and all the DUMB penalties. Why were we gettin false starts in our own house?? :confused:

Was it me, or did any else notice our special team really sucked this game? The Colts were getting good field position (30 - 35). And we were starting 15-23 yard line. Absolutely horrible special teams play. I'm sorry, but our team looked flat tonight.

I hate Morton as a return man. Granted, he always has the potential to break one, but that only happens once. 3 times a year max. He dances around on the 15 yard line instead of hitting a hole hard straight up and getting us to the 25 - 30 every kickoff. Starting at the 30 on every kick off is much bigger for the team than 1 TD return per year.

I hate Morton as a return man. Granted, he always has the potential to break one, but that only happens once. 3 times a year max. He dances around on the 15 yard line instead of hitting a hole hard straight up and getting us to the 25 - 30 every kickoff. Starting at the 30 on every kick off is much bigger for the team than 1 TD return per year.

Morton is fine as a return man, he got fuck all to run through last night.

On the "why didnt we run it down thier throtes" rant, remember after the playoff loss and Tiki saying we were out coached? He was on to something, our cordinators are pathetic.

Should Coughlin pull a "Fassel" and take over play calling for one of our coordinators? :ph34r:

If so...who? Tim Lewis or John Hufnagel. :ph34r::ph34r:

I thought Tim Lewis did a fine job against a very potent offense. The D stiffened up when it had to near the goal line, and held them to field goals instead of TD. Had our secondary and line backers been able to catch the ball, we would have had 3 maybe 4 picks. The D got the ball back to the offense with more than enough time to win the game on an efficient drive, it just didn't work out.

I thought Tim Lewis did a fine job against a very potent offense. The D stiffened up when it had to near the goal line, and held them to field goals instead of TD. Had our secondary and line backers been able to catch the ball, we would have had 3 maybe 4 picks. The D got the ball back to the offense with more than enough time to win the game on an efficient drive, it just didn't work out.

They better have, I mean whats the percentage? All 10 times the Colts marched right down the field. Too bad we cant play redzone D all game.

it wasn't really enough time, not without a timeout. it limited them to sideline passes. i agree wtih you about all the rest though. peyton is going to throw a few up for grabs. if you don't catch them, you don't beat him. the ghost of will allen remains. :P