SportsWrath

Blackburn

Ditto

He played nearly every down on defense last night, making a couple of great plays. Probably the best was his tackle on the goal line defense. Another good one was his single handedly causing the fumble.

Question: Why the unusually long look? Is he borderline on making the team? I’d really hate to see him go.

He played nearly every down on defense last night, making a couple of great plays. Probably the best was his tackle on the goal line defense. Another good one was his single handedly causing the fumble.

Question: Why the unusually long look? Is he borderline on making the team? I’d really hate to see him go.

No, he's on the team. But with the abundance of LBers that will be on this years squad they want to REALLY look at him, and he's a good player. I'm very suprised he went undrafted.

He isn't going anywhere. There's nothing wrong with have great back ups who could be starters somewhere else. Besides, I don't think Emmons would last much longer. He came off rather arrogant about how he has nothing to prove to the Giants.. motherfucker has been on the sidelines more than on the field.. he bets his ass he has something to prove.

does anyone else think this kid was juicing in the of season? he put on a lot of size.

Not juincing, it's amazing with some of the legal suppliments out there do. Just having a few shakes of protein between meals makes a huge difference.