SportsWrath

I'm insane.

Sephiroth

I think with Headcase Harbaugh going to the Chargers, we should offer our 1st, 2nd, and a 2nd next year for Justin Heebert. 

He'd have to restructure his contract but he's the guy we should have drafted anyway if Gettleman wasn't such an ass;  imagine if we'd have had Heebert and Josh Allen (DE) like most of us wanted? 

Harbaugh is on the record saying that whatever team he went to, he'd try to get McCarthy on the roster and this is a great way to make both parties happy. 

I really can't see them getting rid of Herbert, don't know if it's in the contract but most of these guys have no trade clauses or they have to agree to it first.

Doubt he'd want to go from LA to NY to get killed lol 

But you never know. 

16 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I think with Headcase Harbaugh going to the Chargers, we should offer our 1st, 2nd, and a 2nd next year for Justin Heebert. 

He'd have to restructure his contract but he's the guy we should have drafted anyway if Gettleman wasn't such an ass;  imagine if we'd have had Heebert and Josh Allen (DE) like most of us wanted? 

Harbaugh is on the record saying that whatever team he went to, he'd try to get McCarthy on the roster and this is a great way to make both parties happy. 

Pass - if anything Herbert has repeatedly found ways to LOSE games. Guy always finds different ways to lose key games even with all that arm talent etc etc. If anything, Harbaugh is going to make a big push for Saquon this off-season I feel.