SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
BlueInCanada

Barkley is back!

Kick ass. I finally get to see him in real life. Anyone else going to this game?

Kick ass. I finally get to see him in real life. Anyone else going to this game?

Yeah, fucking awesome. Im not going... but I hear the Giants arent going either. How cool is that!

Yeah they didnt bother to show up at all. Plus we got drenched. We were right under the big met life sign, so the rain would like gather on it and drip these massive drops of water directly on us. Would have been more than worth it if they had won. But no,,,

The end of the first half was fun though, down by 17, and came within 3. I thought we were gonna stomp em out from there, but again, no.

T

Yeah they didnt bother to show up at all. Plus we got drenched. We were right under the big met life sign, so the rain would like gather on it and drip these massive drops of water directly on us. Would have been more than worth it if they had won. But no,,,

The end of the first half was fun though, down by 17, and came within 3. I thought we were gonna stomp em out from there, but again, no.

Thats exactly what I felt. Theyll come out in the second half, get the ball, take the lead and then take it from there. Instead, the Cards made adjustments and the Giants stood there, facing our own end zone, bent over and handed a jar of Vaseline to the Cards.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this