SportsWrath

which giants are currently on steroids??

donovan4prez

we all know that eli isn't on any steroids, creatine, supplements, or even a serious weight-lifting program but what about other giants??

here's my guess:

strahan, for obvious reasons........he, like barry bonds, seems to get better with age. athletes his age are supposed to regress, but he shows no signs of slowing down

tiki.....see strahan reasoning

luke petigout. the guy is a machine. he's built top heavy and his head is much larger now than when he came in as a rookie......clear indication of rampant steroid use

lavar arrington--steroids eats away at muscles and cartilage in the neck.....see picture ArringtonLavar2a.jpg

strahan, for obvious reasons........he, like barry bonds, seems to get better with age. athletes his age are supposed to regress, but he shows no signs of slowing down

i guess all the eagles are clean, because none of them are getting any better.

i guess all the eagles are clean, because none of them are getting any better.

:clap::LMAO:

Actually they are probably all on crack, oh wait a minute, D4P thinks crack is just like steroids, so then the eagles would actually be good.

:clap::LMAO:

Actually they are probably all on crack, oh wait a minute, D4P thinks crack is just like steroids, so then the eagles would actually be good.

LOL, owned.

Cocaine, the miracle substitute for steroids!

we all know that eli isn't on any steroids, creatine, supplements, or even a serious weight-lifting program but what about other giants??

here's my guess:

luke petigout. the guy is a machine. he's built top heavy and his head is much larger now than when he came in as a rookie......clear indication of rampant steroid use

lavar arrington--steroids eats away at muscles and cartilage in the neck.....see picture ArringtonLavar2a.jpg

Do you have any proof that any of our Giants players, or any NFL player for that matere, is using Steriods?

If not, please reframe from accusing any player until you have actual evidence. Thank you.

here's my guess:

youre a fucking idiot.

here's my guess:

Actually, McNabb looks like a HGH advertisement. Trotter plays like he's in a roid rage.

Shawn Andrews looks like he's a gummi bear lay on the sofa kind of guy.

Actually, McNabb looks like a HGH advertisement. Trotter plays like he's in a roid rage.

Shawn Andrews looks like he's a gummi bear lay on the sofa kind of guy.

You're right about McNabb. Looks like he's got a mean case of 'HGH Gut'.