SportsWrath

The Donovan4Prez Story

donovan4prez

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have that botched back street lobotomy that left you that crisscrossed shoelace scar on your forehead; if your weren't so grossly fat that you have to put your belt on with a boomerang, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.