SportsWrath

Charting the Soul-Crushing Fourth Quarter Collapses of the New York Giants

Sephiroth

The call to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG was mind boggling... That one call cost us the game. And am I the only one who noticed Eli snapping the ball with 11 seconds left on the play clock when he should have been running it down to 1?

The call to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG was mind boggling... That one call cost us the game. And am I the only one who noticed Eli snapping the ball with 11 seconds left on the play clock when he should have been running it down to 1?

And throwing the ball into the ground instead of taking a sack, something he already learned earlier his season? And constantly missing 3 feet high? And forcing red zone turnovers, throwing short of the first down, failing to target players in the end zone inside the twenty, etc etc...same old shit. His play this season has been wildly inconsistent but mental mistakes and poor red zone effiiency and decision makin remain constant for the guy.

The buck stops with the coaching staff. This team is not talented enough to continually gamble against the odds.

And yes, I saw that....just like I saw Eli throw the ball away on 3rd and long instead of taking a sack so the clock would continue to run.

And don't ask me why they didn't try to do something prior to OT to manage a last second long FG.

This defense sucks, and that's mainly on Reese, and the training staff.

But the offensive decisions with a lead go straight to the head coach, and since the first game, it's been clear they have absolutely no fucking interest in playing anything safe, or using the clock to their advantage.