SportsWrath

Next two games are HUGE

MikeGL

Jets killed the redskins yesterday, this game is HUGE tonight and so is next week's.

1) Jets beat Redskins today.

2) If we beat eagles tonight, we go 4-2 and Eagles are 2-4. Eagles play panthers next week which is a tough game for them....POSSIBLY 2-5, in my opinion and then a BYE after that.

3) We beat Dallas next week, we go 5-2 and dallas is 2-4. They play the Seahawks after that...which could be a tough game for them without a quality QB.

I'm not going to say hooray with that...I'm just saying I might be overly optimistic and I like the start of a playoff push.

Jets killed the redskins yesterday, this game is HUGE tonight and so is next week's.

2) If we beat eagles tonight, we go 4-2 and Eagles are 2-4. Eagles play panthers next week which is a tough game for them....POSSIBLY 2-5, in my opinion and then a BYE after that.

3) We beat Dallas next week, we go 5-2 and dallas is 2-4. They play the Seahawks after that...which could be a tough game for them without a quality QB.

I'm not going to say hooray with that...I'm just saying I might be overly optimistic and I like the start of a playoff push.

Lets get through tonight

Well that didn't end well for you. Still talking superbowl Fuhg?

Cool story bro.

What are you so mad about? It was a thread about the pattern, it had nothign to do with guaranteeing a SB.

Do you sit there, thinking to yourself that you have to get on the internet to make some noise?

What are you so mad about? It was a thread about the pattern, it had nothign to do with guaranteeing a SB.

Do you sit there, thinking to yourself that you have to get on the internet to make some noise?

No, it's just his lack of intellect.

No, it's just his lack of intellect.

You guys are mad because your team sucks more than mine. I just point out the facts :laugh: