SportsWrath

You know its sad but true...

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Dye Job

Lemmi............ask you to get rid of that offensive picture of two black males engaged in some sort of love tryst. And you all have the nerve to question the verilty of the Fab Four ???

:LMAO:

Guest Dye Job
Its more of a certainty then a question :TU:

You've yet to address my question. Whats with the two gay black men ???

All you pie in the sky morons who have neglected the obvious observations of the Fab Four hopefully will begin to see a glint of light. William Joseph is one of EA's most serious blunders. I'd rather still have Ron Dayne on our roster then that big waste of human flesh. And then he has the outlandish set of nuts to train down in South Beach ????

This guy should be raking seaweed off the beaches oh Haitti !!!

Who would you have rather had instead of Joseph?

Guest Dye Job
Who would you have rather had instead of Joseph?

We've been through this one hundred times...........I would take anyone , even if he was cut in his first camp. What difference does it amke with what we are now left with ???

We've been through this one hundred times...........I would take anyone , even if he was cut in his first camp. What difference does it amke with what we are now left with ???

I don't get the reasoning behind that.

Guest Dye Job
I don't get the reasoning behind that.

Let me give you an example then...........say there are five paper bags on a table. One contains jewels,the other four dog shit. You're asked to choose one bag. You take it (William Joseph) and it's filled with you know what . Of course you rid yourself of it immediately and if given a second chance the odds are you'd get dog shit again.

So what is the moral of this story you may ask. Well I'll tell you. EA's picks amount to a pile of dog shit.

Let me give you an example then...........say there are five paper bags on a table. One contains jewels,the other four dog shit. You're asked to choose one bag. You take it (William Joseph) and it's filled with you know what . Of course you rid yourself of it immediately and if given a second chance the odds are you'd get dog shit again.

So what is the moral of this story you may ask. Well I'll tell you. EA's picks amount to a pile of dog shit.

What if the dog shit hasn't had a chance to thrive yet and has potential?

Guest Dye Job
WHy would you write the words "dog" and "shit" and then refer to them coyly as "you know what." You already wrote the bad words once already you asshole, so stop being such a you know what

Since when is dog shit a bad word ?? Seems to me you are talking in circles.

Guest Dye Job
What if the dog shit hasn't had a chance to thrive yet and has potential?

I've never seen a pile off dog shit amount into anything of value.........or maybe your onto something and may become a new fossil fuel and help our gas problem.....I mean before I take a dump I usually have gas....

So no member of the All Knowing Fab 4 will take my bet?

How about this one?

If Joseph is benched by Week 8 (not by injury), I leave.

If Joseph ISN'T benched by Week 8, you leave.

Anyone want to take that one?

Guest Carbo
So no member of the All Knowing Fab 4 will take my bet?

How about this one?

If Joseph is benched by Week 8 (not by injury), I leave.

If Joseph ISN'T benched by Week 8, you leave.

Anyone want to take that one?

You're an insignificant spec on this board. Whether or not your presence is noted here is irrelevant.

I've never seen a pile off dog shit amount into anything of value.........or maybe your onto something and may become a new fossil fuel and help our gas problem.....I mean before I take a dump I usually have gas....

I have a feeling that Willie J is a new type of dog shit, he's a special type.

the writer of that articleas much as he doesnt have his facts all together

is making a legit point and one that may cost the g-men the ability

to take the division.

I am not sold on the DT's we have on this team.

Maybe things will change by Sept. like a miracle! :brooding:

the writer of that articleas much as he doesnt have his facts all together

is making a legit point and one that may cost the g-men the ability

to take the division.

I am not sold on the DT's we have on this team.

Maybe things will change by Sept. like a miracle! :brooding:

The DT's won't be the down fall of this team. Eli Maninings performance progression or regression.

will be.

Or major inj's on the o-line.

IMO..there will be variations of the 3-4...

to say that the DT will make or break this team is very near sighted

Guest Dye Job
The DT's won't be the down fall of this team. Eli Maninings performance progression or regression.

will be.

And the thought process that we can get by with the DT's we have is near sighted. The verdict is in on Eli. We have to win with defense. Say hello to a 7 and 9 season if the defense doesn't get the job done.

will be.

In my opinion because 2 things that stand out

with the DT. First off we have players that have not yet proven themselves.

Joseph is inconsistant and Robbins is not much better and a guess with his weight.

The other position which is held by either Ducket, Seawright or Coefield is a guess.

Ducket is a work in progress, Seawright has no NFL playing time and the rookie is green.

As much as their was pressure from Strah and Osi QB's had the ability to step up and throw.

The DT's didnt put the kind of push into the QB's face thats needed and when teams doubled

OSi and Stray with TE and RB that gave the QB's time to throw.

Sure our LB's and hopefully our secondary has been upgraded but if these group of players (DT'S)

dont clog the middle with some of the RB's in the NFC east and others they will gain yds on the ground.

I dont care who your LB's are (see ray lewis) you need to clog that middle and also colapse

the pocket. I dont know if you remember but the giants were giving up long sustained drives

and that starts with stopping the run.

As far as eli manning goes if the Giants dont put every game on his shoulder than he will be fine.

If they have him pass 30 to 40 times a game or more than any QB will make mistakes.

i think you might be underating the D line of scrimage.

Guest nosebleed
So take the bet. Shouldn't this be a 100% guarenteed win for you?

Or are infering that Joseph will be a starter for more than 8 weeks?

:TU:

Done, this is an easy bet.

Guest Floyd The Barber

will be.

i agree...

although the middle of our D-Line can be and continue to be our soft spot...i do agree that we will see more and more variations of the 3-4 this season and probably less and less of the traditional 4 down linemen just based on the fact that our personel's strength happens to be 250lb.-270lb. athletic bodies, as opposed to the 300lb.+ imobile traditional tackles...

could be a sign for things to come in the NFL, or could be a sour spot for our defense in 2006...seems to have worked well last season, sprinkling in Tuck in leui of fat-body Joseph...

and yes, the team does ride on the succession or degression of Eli's game...you can surround him with all kinds of talent (as they have), but it wont mean a thing if he doesnt improve his game...