SportsWrath

Larry Brown...what a fraud!

randoff

...and thanks to Isaiah Thomas, the Knicks have increased their spending like 20 Mil during his tenure. Herb Williams for coach!!!

when the hell did we turn into the Cardinals of the NBA?

Brown is overrated....the only time he won anything was when he took advantage of the Kobe/Shaq feud and beat the Lakers...we all saw that in the Finals...Kobe sabotaged the championship to get rid of Shaq and Phil Jackson....

as much as i hate Brown, i'd be willing to keep him if we got rid of Isiah Thomas and Stephon Me-bury.

Brown is overrated....the only time he won anything was when he took advantage of the Kobe/Shaq feud and beat the Lakers...we all saw that in the Finals...Kobe sabotaged the championship to get rid of Shaq and Phil Jackson....

as much as i hate Brown, i'd be willing to keep him if we got rid of Isiah Thomas and Stephon Me-bury.

Let's say you make 55,000 dollars a year...Imagine IF you were 'let go' by your job but was able to still get the 55,000 dollars salary. Cool huh?

Larry Brown is more than overrated. Brown is a con artist.

He's going to get 40 Mil for not coaching next year. Knicks should have learned a lesson, Brown never stays in one place for more than 2-3 yrs.

wait, with all the bozos in the knick organization, you think Brown is at fault????

Not Isaiah 'can't have enough disgruntled pointguards' Thomas

or Jim' my daddy started cablevision so i must be smart' Dolan? who singlehandedly is destroying sports in NYC. (that's right , he blocked the westside football deal so he can keep putting lousy product in MSG)

Gimme a break. :brooding:

when they traded ewing for glen rice and travis knight instead of letting him finish out his contract and have his 18 mil come off the books.

oh and the allen houston contract--both of them were terrible, but the 100 mil one really hurt the team

wait, with all the bozos in the knick organization, you think Brown is at fault????

Not Isaiah 'can't have enough disgruntled pointguards' Thomas

or Jim' my daddy started cablevision so i must be smart' Dolan? who singlehandedly is destroying sports in NYC. (that's right , he blocked the westside football deal so he can keep putting lousy product in MSG)

Gimme a break. :brooding:

yep, thanks to clowns like dolan and mike "I hate sports stadiums" lupica, we have no football team in new york, and the only teams that play in manhattan are the knicks and rangers :puke:

larry brown doesn't want to leave the knicks, he wants to stay on and coach. isiah thomas has undermined larry brown from the start and has let players go behind larry's back and bitch to isiah. for whatever reason isiah has charmed dolan enough to not only keep his job for this long, but also convince him that a hall of fame coach is at fault for a team that's poorly constructed and take a 40 million dollar hit for less than one year's employment and 23 wins. when you give a guy a 5 year 50 million dollar contract, you are making a committment to work with him for the betterment of the team--so when one of your most important employees in the company requests a meeting with you, you don't turn him down. you don't let your gm and coach hold separate exit meetings, and you CERTAINLY don't ignore a guy for 3 weeks, and then leak all this buy out shit to the new york papers while your 50 million dollar investment is having bladder surgery. no class at all

Can U believe that? Who would have imagined that the WORST organizations in sports today would include the New York Knicks??!!! :confused:

Arizona Cardinals

Kansas City Royals

New York Knicks

even the Clippers moved from 'worst' to 'o.k.'. Wow!!!

And the Knicks hired a con man to head this disaster.