SportsWrath

Parade In Philly

Blue in Iraq

Anyone going to go? Because, a Philly horse won the Derby so, I figure they'll throw a parade because that city finally has a phuckin winner!! They're dying for a parade other than the Mummers. Not to mention, there is still a Billboard on the PA turnpike down by the Langhorne exit dedicated to the most winningest athlete to ever come out of Philadelphia...........Smarty Jones.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

firstnten...that was truly funny. I like the Donovan in the front, that almost killed me.

It makes me wonder if he was throwing up or spitting up in the SB? Yes, yes, I know, that was uncalled for...

I was gonna put mcnabbs name on the cowboy hat but i thought D4prez might get sad. And daynefornogain is having domestic problems...

Anyone going to go? Because, a Philly horse won the Derby so, I figure they'll throw a parade because that city finally has a phuckin winner!! They're dying for a parade other than the Mummers. Not to mention, there is still a Billboard on the PA turnpike down by the Langhorne exit dedicated to the most winningest athlete to ever come out of Philadelphia...........Smarty Jones.

Philadelphia suckage.

That city and its fans are truly amongst the worst. I also rate the Oakland fans as annoying, but at least they've won SB's and seriously, who can name that many great Eagles? Once you go back, you have to go way back.

If I grew up there, I'd be really bitter.

That city and its fans are truly amongst the worst. I also rate the Oakland fans as annoying, but at least they've won SB's and seriously, who can name that many great Eagles? Once you go back, you have to go way back.

If I grew up there, I'd be really bitter.

Cities with the worst fans:

1. Philadelphia - No major professional sports championships in 23 years makes these guys the worst of all, bitter, angry morons with no clue as to what's going on.... they get on their high horse for a few years at a time only to be bitterly dissapointed (1993 World Series, Super Bowl 34, 1997, 1987, 1985, 1980, 1976 Stanley Cup Finals.) Nobody knows letdowns better than Phildelphia fans, not even.......

2. Boston - After waiting 20 years for their beloved Sox to finally return to the World Series they finally followed Larry the Cable Guy's advice & "Got 'er done", that coupled with the Pats recent success leaves the only pain to be borne in Boston on the faces of the die-hard, ardent Bruins & Celtics fans.

3. Los Angeles - Since Shaq left town the Lakers (fans that re-define the term pompous asshole) have been to the playoffs twice & bowed out early, since Wayne left the Kings have been a joke which leaves the Clippers (finally), Angels (sort of, aren't they from Anaheim?) & (honorable mention, since they used to be here) Raiders who's fans are not only terrible but flat-out bat-shit crazy.

4. Dallas - Cowboys fans, if your team is so good why is it that they made the playoffs once in ten years? Don't even get me started with the Mavericks..... I wonder if they are a rich boy's (Mark Cuban) toy/ publicity stunt or a legitemite sports franchise. The Stars..... don't even get me started, I'm not a bitter Buffalo fan but Brett Hull's foot was in the crease & that goal shouldn't have counted.

5. Chicago - Blackhawks fans have been so bitter for years about Bill Wirtz & his terrible franchise they have suggested two options for solving the problem..... have Bill commit suicide or sell the team to Jerry Reinsdorf, the only Chicago sports owner to have own two teams from the same city (Bulls & White Sox) win a championship. The Cubs may be forever snakebit, but their fans are dealing with it suprisingly well only 2.5 million death threats to Steve Bartman. The Bears have been perennial doormats until last season, though one does have to wonder what they will do with Rex Grossman (can he ever stay healthy?), Kyle Orton (have you ever seen him throw? Sickening!) & Brian Griese (troubled boy, the only guys I know to play for Michigan & be hated throughout the greater Ann Arbor area more than Griese are Bo Schembeckler's kids & that's because they stole the seats from the Big House when it was remodeled, cut them up & sold them for thousands of dollars on EBay..... BTW Brian is hated in the Ann Arbor metro area for being a terribly angry drunk who likes to throw barstools through plate glass windows & scream "Do you know who my dad is???".)

Honorable mention- Miami, Seattle, Montreal, San Diego & San Francisco

i live like 5 minutes from there......cracks me up everytime i see that sign