SportsWrath

A Few Moves

Mr. P

They are limited to a total of 90 players including UDFA's....hence, cutting chaffe to make room for kids they want to bring in.

I've listed 10 UFDA's on a separate thread and one was added today (Jordan Stanton - DE from James Madison). If there is 11, I haven't found the last one. I follow Ralph Vacchiano on twitter and he's quick to keep fans updated.

Sweet, Rusty made $60K for nothing.

Yeah...that's a pretty sweet deal for doing nothing more than signing your name on a piece of paper. I'd like to get into a deal like that - hell, I'd do it for 5,000 bucks. And if I'm totally honest, I'd do it for a buck.

Yeah...that's a pretty sweet deal for doing nothing more than signing your name on a piece of paper. I'd like to get into a deal like that - hell, I'd do it for 5,000 bucks. And if I'm totally honest, I'd do it for a buck.

Shit to hang out with the Giants players I'd pay the team.

According to several quality sites, Giants have signed 11 players and we know 10 of them. The Giants rarely announce who they signed and we find out when the player signed either tells his local newspaper or his family does, or he tweets that he's signed. And Grimble said he signed with the Giants even if the Giants don't announce it.

I have a running list going on a separate thread. Still waiting to see who the 11th guy is that supposedly signed.

According to several quality sites, Giants have signed 11 players and we know 10 of them. The Giants rarely announce who they signed and we find out when the player signed either tells his local newspaper or his family does, or he tweets that he's signed. And Grimble said he signed with the Giants even if the Giants don't announce it.

I have a running list going on a separate thread. Still waiting to see who the 11th guy is that supposedly signed.

Once again Bleedin you're a stud for being the "Reuters" of providing giants NFL rookie UDFA signings. I still can't find a good source for this stuff, and coming to sportswrath is actually better than any google search.

Once again Bleedin you're a stud for being the "Reuters" of providing giants NFL rookie UDFA signings. I still can't find a good source for this stuff, and coming to sportswrath is actually better than any google search.

No big deal. I'm just hungry for information and after the draft, I read everything I can get my hands on about potential Giants. Here's a couple of sites that do a good job at tracking:

http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/5/10/5704942/2014-undrafted-free-agent-signings-ny-giants-nfl-draft

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/5/10/5703808/undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-2014-nfl-draft