SportsWrath

blurb from espn about jonas seawright

jambrosio

The Giants are excited about the potential of little-known defensive tackle Jonas Seawright, who has added 15-20 pounds of good weight this offseason and, according to Tom Coughlin, has been "virtually unblockable." Seawright could vie to start at either one of the defensive tackle positions.

:rock:

Guest nosebleed

We will see in training camp, Robbins is going to need a fat bastard with some sort of talent next to him and Seabright may be the answer.

The Giants are excited about the potential of little-known defensive tackle Jonas Seawright, who has added 15-20 pounds of good weight this offseason and, according to Tom Coughlin, has been "virtually unblockable." Seawright could vie to start at either one of the defensive tackle positions.

:rock:

Where?

We will see in training camp, Robbins is going to need a fat bastard with some sort of talent next to him and Seabright may be the answer.

Seawright plays the same position as Robbins. He'll line up next to Joseph.

Guest nosebleed

You would hope they have the two most talented players at the DT position, which obviously does not include a former first round puke.

You would hope they have the two most talented players at the DT position, which obviously does not include a former first round puke.

Considering Joseph is currently the best Defensive Tackle on the roster I'm not sure why you wouldn't want him on the field.

If Seawright was "virtually unblockable" last season he would have made the roster as the 5th DT instead of Duckett or even Allen. I like Seawright and his potential but it seems he is being way to hyped up. I mean he's easily the most hyped up practice squad player we have ever had.

If Seawright was "virtually unblockable" last season he would have made the roster as the 5th DT instead of Duckett or even Allen. I like Seawright and his potential but it seems he is being way to hyped up. I mean he's easily the most hyped up practice squad player we have ever had.

Exactly!! What is with this player and the hype??

When was he unblockable?? I dont remember that, do you??

All I can say Pizan is this.

the lengend of Seawright continues !!!! :rolleyes:

we can only hope he is as good as 1/2 of the hype.

Exactly!! What is with this player and the hype??

When was he unblockable?? I dont remember that, do you??

All I can say Pizan is this.

the lengend of Seawright continues !!!! :rolleyes:

we can only hope he is as good as 1/2 of the hype.

Martin, I honestly cant recall him ever be unblockable and if he was im sure we would have all been lobbying for his roster spot.

lol you're right, the legend of Seawright does continue and if he's as good as half the hype then we got ourselves a future all-pro. ;)

Martin, I honestly cant recall him ever be unblockable and if he was im sure we would have all been lobbying for his roster spot.

lol you're right, the legend of Seawright does continue and if he's as good as half the hype then we got ourselves a future all-pro. ;)

by the way I love your Ali !! he was the greatest!!! :flex:

Joseph and Robbins each play the same position -- they each play the 3-technique, and thus serve as the 'under tackle' in this defense. Seawright and Cofield are each here to play the 1-technique, or nose tackle ... occupy blockers. That's the position Norman Hand and Kendrick Clancy played while in NY.