SportsWrath

who is currently the most overrated player on the giant roster?

donovan4prez

Are you serious? Finn was Mr. Irrelevant. You do not find many FB's who can catch plus block that well. He is not the best in the league but gets the job done, especially opening holes for Tiki.

Most of the time Barber was the single back in the Giants offense. What 'holes' did Finn open up???

:confused:

I agree, Sam Madison is one of the most overrated. A lot of Giants fans figure him to be our savior when he is on the downside of his career.

You'll have to explain Carlos Emmons being underrated and try to stay away from the fact that he is a vet.

Personally I think Ryan Kuehl is the most overrated Giant.

In all seriousness Damane Duckett and Jonas Seawright as of late have been overrated by quite a few Giants fans. (not necessarily at this board)

I'm not an avid Carlos Emmons supporter in the least, and pre-draft i was looking to bring in his replacment. I liked the pick of Gerris Wilkinson but hes not going to step in and give the production Emmons will. Behind Pierce and Arrington Emmons is our strongest linebacker, despite this and despite no real capable replacment on the roster fans stay adimint in believing he should be cut.

Personally I think Ryan Kuehl is the most overrated Giant.

How? He has one job on this team and that is to long snap and he does a fine job at it.

I'm not an avid Carlos Emmons supporter in the least, and pre-draft i was looking to bring in his replacment. I liked the pick of Gerris Wilkinson but hes not going to step in and give the production Emmons will. Behind Pierce and Arrington Emmons is our strongest linebacker, despite this and despite no real capable replacment on the roster fans stay adimint in believing he should be cut.

So you're assuming Emmons can stay healthy and perform at WLB as he did SLB. We have to remember Emmons made his name covering TEs not making plays, WLBs are rarely ever asked to cover TEs. We are taking him from his strength and I dont see how he is clearly better then the other backers we have at WLB mainly because we dont know much of Emmons as a WLB.

If the fans who are calling for his head are "out to get him" for different reasons then I can see your point.

Overrated - David Tyree

are you out of your fuckin mind?

He is one of the biggest reasons to whether we win or lose, and barely ever makes a mistake.

overrated=Sam madison

Underrated=Carlos Emmons

Madison, in his years, was the greatest corner in Dolphins franchise history. We had proboly the best combo a few years back with Madison and Surtain. Madison will be missed.

Is Will Allen any good? He's the replacement

Madison, in his years, was the greatest corner in Dolphins franchise history. We had proboly the best combo a few years back with Madison and Surtain. Madison will be missed.

Is Will Allen any good? He's the replacement

For the long term, you probably got the better guy.

are you out of your fuckin mind?

He is one of the biggest reasons to whether we win or lose, and barely ever makes a mistake.

haha, this is exactly why i think he's the most overrated player. yes, hes a fantastic special teams performer but he's nowhere near the deciding factor in our games.