SportsWrath

How many games will Arrington play this season?

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart

He only started 4 in 2004 and 9 in 2005, with knee surgeries both years - I say he starts 7 in 2006.

Guest Floyd The Barber

Carlos Emmons was informed that he too for 2006 will wear #55, in an effort to "pretend-to-be" Lavar when he is out...like previously stated, between the 2 of these players, they should be at least good for 8 games a piece...

He only started 4 in 2004 and 9 in 2005, with knee surgeries both years - I say he starts 7 in 2006.

He played in 13 games last year, but only started in 9. Neither of his knee surgeries were serious, both were microscopic surgeries. The first one didnt work so he had to have it again. Unlike many knee surgeries, this was minor and he should be 100%. I expect him to play in 13-16 games this season, and start in every one of them.

Guest Carbo

Should have made a poll. In any event, put me down for 5 before he visits the IR list for the season.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You are excused from being a Giants fan. I dub you any one of these names, you may select for yourself:

1. The ever popular Faux Four

2. Four Non-Fans

3. Four Phonies

4. Fier of Fear

5. Four False Fans

pure Genius...lets stick to football Suzy...

pure Genius...lets stick to football Suzy...

Instead of constantly imploring posters to "stick to football," why don't you just encourage them to "hate on various Giants players and the front office" like the FAG 4 always do? That would be more accurate of what you losers do here.

Instead of constantly imploring posters to "stick to football," why don't you just encourage them to "hate on various Giants players and the front office" like the FAG 4 always do? That would be more accurate of what you losers do here.

Couldn't agree more. I love the sarcasm from a guy who hasn't made a valid point yet (that I've seen) about the league, our competition, or even the draft of the rest of the NFC East...unless, of course, your talking about whining about EA, the Giants, our drafts, individual players, and people he thinks hurt our organization, like perennial pro bowlers.

Since the neglected to pick a name, I'll leave it up to other posters.

Guest Lockhart
He played in 13 games last year, but only started in 9. Neither of his knee surgeries were serious, both were microscopic surgeries. The first one didnt work so he had to have it again. Unlike many knee surgeries, this was minor and he should be 100%. I expect him to play in 13-16 games this season, and start in every one of them.

"Neither of his knees surgeries were serious" - HAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at him run now - he looks like Herman Munster.

1205_herman2.jpg

Neither of his knees surgeries were serious" - HAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at him run now - he looks like Herman Munster.

Insert the theft of JakkStroud's lines here...

all the sarcasm of Jakk without any of the football accumen...oh joy!

Guest Floyd The Barber
The FAG 4 make me miss JAKK. :(

JAK disliked you too just as much...you enjoy being slapped around ??

Insert the theft of JakkStroud's lines here...

all the sarcasm of Jakk without any of the football accumen...oh joy!

the difference is jakk is and actual Giants fan!

We both know that! Jakk has a crazy point of view and is stubborn

but not hatefull !

off center yes !!! :doh:

Arrington sucks he's a gimpy pussy that may play 4 games...

The giants should not even bother to step on the field as a professional team. They suck, the coaching sucks. It will be a pathetic year, filled with EA fuck ups and partyboy puss outs...

in conclusion, the giants suck...