SportsWrath

Zambrano out for season

gateb

Steve Phillips said most likely Tommy John surgery will be required for this elbow.

I have bene against the idea for a couple months now of Heilman starting but with Julio appearing to show some life, I think now is the time to call Aaron up into the rotation.

I think we are going to see Pelfrey in a Mets uniform sometime late this year if not traded.

Hopefully Minaya will not overpay for another starter.

We plug in Lima, we hope that Bannister comes back ASAP and we try and make due as long as we can before we either A)acquire another starter or B)find someone from within that can do the job.

Does Wilpon make a personal plea call to Clemens? The chances of him coming here are slimmer than the chances of the Marlins winning 100 games, but hey you never know its worth a sjot and probably all the coin it will cost.

We plug in Lima, we hope that Bannister comes back ASAP and we try and make due as long as we can before we either A)acquire another starter or B)find someone from within that can do the job.

Does Wilpon make a personal plea call to Clemens? The chances of him coming here are slimmer than the chances of the Marlins winning 100 games, but hey you never know its worth a sjot and probably all the coin it will cost.

:LMAO: I wish

:LMAO: I wish

hey if nothing else force everyone else involved(especially NL rival Stros)to up the offer. Say they offer him some crazy deal knowing full well he will not take it, kind of forces the others to up their offer. As much as we know Roger does not say so he is all about the money.

I think Heilman has to be moved up to the rotation now.

Believe me man, I was a fan of that before but not anymore. Read the other thread. I hope Minaya is seriously considering trading for a guy like Affeldt.

Believe me man, I was a fan of that before but not anymore. Read the other thread. I hope Minaya is seriously considering trading for a guy like Affeldt.

The thing is, I firmly believe Heilman will be part of the starting rotation next season. So maybe we can give him a headstart on that and hope he doesn't get too used to being in the pen, because he has starter's stuff. I wasn't for moving him to the rotation before but now with Julio starting to come on and all the other guys in the pen pitching well, I think it's the right move even if we aquire a guy like Affeldt.

everyone check out the stats of Henry Ownes in AAA. My solution, move Heilman to the starting rotation, call up Owens, wait until Bannister recovers then...

have this

pedro

Glavine

Tracshel

Heilman

Bannister

Julio

Oliver

Owens = if he falters you always have Heath Bell

Sanchez

Feliciano

Wagner

it weakens the pen, but if your rotation is only solid 3 of 5 days what does that matter.

Repay Heilman for his efforts.

everyone check out the stats of Henry Ownes in AAA. My solution, move Heilman to the starting rotation, call up Owens, wait until Bannister recovers then...

have this

Pedro

Glavine

Tracshel

Heilman

Bannister

Julio

Oliver

Sanchez

Feliciano

Wagner

it weakens the pen, but if your rotation is only solid 3 of 5 days what does that matter.

Heilman has showed me alot the last couple days... I'm really starting to like him... even Bradford is growing on me :ph34r:

have this

pedro

Glavine

Tracshel

Heilman

Bannister

Julio

Oliver

Sanchez

Feliciano

Wagner

Also forgot to mention Bradford on that list. I still like our pen even without Heilman.

Would've been great if had Padilla though.