SportsWrath

LT: Time for Coughlin to go

Treehugger

Between me and you Blu...there must be at least 80 years of football experience... we have been watching the Giants since the 60's... I for one think its time to clean house... top to bottom...maybe keep Reese... put Eli on notice...and kick Cheerleader upstairs as a deputy GM...make him as relevant as a Vice President and a bucket of spit.. :D

I don't think Eli is the issue but he needs to say "I'll help pay for my protection", just like Brady does

I don't think Eli is the issue but he needs to say "I'll help pay for my protection", just like Brady does

I hear ya man... Shades of Fran Tarkenton or Craig Morton...great to fair QB's hobbled by not so great team around them because of QB salaries and draft picks given away to get said QB's...

Honestly, if I was Mara, I'd keep the core. Reese, TC, and Eli... but they're all on one-year notice. All coordinators and dead wood on the roster are shown the door.

The former three guys turn in another 5-11 season, I'd send them all packing and start from scratch.

Sounds like a plan to me man... ;)

By the way......what the fuck has gilbrides son been doing with the receivers????? Holy shit this offense sucks!!!!!!

Leading chants of praise for Saint Gilbride... :WS: :praying: :WS: "Oh living avatar of the Run and Shoot...grant us your wisdom... your power of the long ball...we beseech you oh mustachio... OOOH WAAAAH....OOOH WAAAAH...OOOH WAAAAH...NICKS!!! LIGHT THAT BLACK CANDLE AND STOP TRYING TO SNEAK OUT!!!"