SportsWrath

Couple Things.....

Iceman_NYG

The way I see it, if you're making that much money you should be able to do both jobs.. I don't see the positions as entirely different... although CB is the harder part.. .so why are we paying him that much again? I want a team made up of blue-collar guys who come up big when the tough gets going.. not talk show hosts.

This is getting into Jack-like statement territory here, Nas.

I think you and others may have an inflated opinion of him... has he made the pro bowl recently and I didn't know?

eh, I couldn't care less about pro bowls. I know what I see, the man can play. He may not be one of the best 5 or 6 safeties in the league, but he's in that next set of guys, plus he can cover better than most other safeties too.

I would not complain a bit if his cap hit was more in that $4 million area. $9 million is just ridiculous though.

This is getting into Jack-like statement territory here, Nas.

It's fine.. I guess I'm just ticked off beyond belief at how our season has gone... to be swept by Dallas in games we could have arguably won is unforgivable.. naturally I'm going to look at who's making the big bucks and whether it's Eli, Rolle, Baas or whatever they ought to be scrutinized. I just believe a person salary should reflect their performance and none of the one's I talk about are living up to that imo.

Beason needs to be locked in medium term asap

Will Hill is a diamond we found in the coal mine. With the other safety coming back from injury next year....these 2 along with Rolle could be an awesome threesome

Everytime Eli throws to Randle for some reason it gets INTed

Beatty needs to be strapped to a chair and beaten across the face with a lead pipe

If Reese lets Beason walk, the fans will go apeshit.