SportsWrath

Seeing how our team needs us to be loud

Nas

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/coughlin-fans-hear-article-1.1474833

Admittedly I'm a loud fucker... In sports like I'm an excited 8 year old... so I'm thinking maybe I should go to Sunday's game and cheer my team on... Some of you had mentioned ticket buying tips... I'd like to buy at least 2 tix... how do I get the cheapest again? I don't recall but I think it' was Herc or Boner who said something about a few minutes before the game starts or maybe that morning.. on some website.

Would any of you be interested to join?

You have to admit though, Giants stadium is one of the quietest in the NFL. I got yelled at one time for "making too much noise" by some 60-something sitting in front of me.

It's fucking annoying they just built a new stadium and didn't design it like the Seahawks' or the Chiefs... seats sell out almost every game and they didn't increase capacity.. .but Yest I was very loud last time I was there.. every time really.

It's fucking annoying they just built a new stadium and didn't design it like the Seahawks' or the Chiefs... seats sell out almost every game and they didn't increase capacity.. .but Yest I was very loud last time I was there.. every time really.

It's not the stadium. It's the fans.

I used to complain about the old stadium all the time... one game vs. the Eagles I was there... the Giants were fighting for their playoff lives... on third and 11 for the Eagles, I'm screaming my head off and wondering why the stadium was so quiet. I look and literally NOBODY in the ENTIRE THREE ROWS ahead of me is making any kind of noise. Not even clapping their hands. I'm one guy, and there's sixty in front of me sitting there in silence.

The fans are just lame at Giants stadium. It's the way it's always been.

It's not the stadium. It's the fans.

I used to complain about the old stadium all the time... one game vs. the Eagles I was there... the Giants were fighting for their playoff lives... on third and 11 for the Eagles, I'm screaming my head off and wondering why the stadium was so quiet. I look and literally NOBODY in the ENTIRE THREE ROWS ahead of me is making any kind of noise. Not even clapping their hands. I'm one guy, and there's sixty in front of me sitting there in silence.

The fans are just lame at Giants stadium. It's the way it's always been.

It's old farts holding season's tickets... so why not increase seating to 100K or more and then sell some tickets to fans who can't or don't want to afford the entire season