SportsWrath

BREAKING NFL NEWS: Robert Griffin RELEASED!!!!!!

Lughead

• 2 weeks later...

RGIII assures doctors he can barely feel his knees.

RICHMOND, VA—Putting the fears of coaches, fans, and the organization to rest, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III reportedly assured team doctors Thursday that he can barely even feel his reconstructed right knee. “Really, guys, my knee is totally fine; honestly, it’s been completely numb for weeks,” the reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year told Redskins medical staff inquiring into the status of his surgically repaired ACL and LCL ligaments, emphasizing that he “can’t feel a thing from [his] hip on down.” “As far as I can tell, it’s almost like there’s nothing there at all. Maybe a tiny, shooting phantom pain every so often, but, really, I’m feeling great. Can’t wait for the season to start.” According to clubhouse personnel, in order to further assuage team doctors’ concerns, Griffin then demonstrated the improved flexibility of his knee by bending the joint backwards and touching his toes to his chest.

RICHMOND, VA—Putting the fears of coaches, fans, and the organization to rest, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III reportedly assured team doctors Thursday that he can barely even feel his reconstructed right knee. “Really, guys, my knee is totally fine; honestly, it’s been completely numb for weeks,” the reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year told Redskins medical staff inquiring into the status of his surgically repaired ACL and LCL ligaments, emphasizing that he “can’t feel a thing from [his] hip on down.” “As far as I can tell, it’s almost like there’s nothing there at all. Maybe a tiny, shooting phantom pain every so often, but, really, I’m feeling great. Can’t wait for the season to start.” According to clubhouse personnel, in order to further assuage team doctors’ concerns, Griffin then demonstrated the improved flexibility of his knee by bending the joint backwards and touching his toes to his chest.

whats that from the Onion?

lol, thats good.

mikmak, how do you feel about RGIII being held out of preseason?

lol, thats good.

mikmak, how do you feel about RGIII being held out of preseason?

I love it. It's great that RGIII wants to be out play but I'm glad Shanahan (so far) isn't having any of it. He looks like he's fully recovered but it's much faster than anticipated so why risk anything?? I'm not a big fan of preseason anyways other than letting rookies battle it out for a spot on the team. If I were a coach I'd hardly play starters at all even in the third preseason game.

RGIII should learn something as well. After he got injured he sort of hinted that he wished he wasn't allowed to go back in the game. It seems like Shanahan is learning his lesson, RG needs to learn his. In the meantime Kirk Cousins is setting up his trade reel. If he plays well enough in preseason we may just get a number one for him next year.

And yes Lughead, that's The Onion. thought it was pretty funny