SportsWrath

Urlacher

Nas

We can do both Boohyah.... I think we can squeeze him in for $2.5M plus some kind of incentives that would bring up to $3M... his leadership alone is worth that $2M... remember that's what our defense is missing more than anything... a deal like that is low risk high reward... and yes Boothe will be signed... no doubt in my mind.

With all due respect Nas, I can get his leadership in the form of Chase Blackburn for less than half that. And frankly Chase might be better right now. And we just brought in Connor for depth, the only way we should be bringing in another MLB is through the draft.

The reason the Giants are letting Boothe hang this long is because there's good depth in the draft at his position and they need the Cruz thing to settle. That's the onlhy thing I can think of, it's not like beatty, the Giants had to do that.

With all due respect Nas, I can get his leadership in the form of Chase Blackburn for less than half that. And frankly Chase might be better right now. And we just brought in Connor for depth, the only way we should be bringing in another MLB is through the draft.

The reason the Giants are letting Boothe hang this long is because there's good depth in the draft at his position and they need the Cruz thing to settle. That's the onlhy thing I can think of, it's not like beatty, the Giants had to do that.

Idk man, I'm not sure I'd compare Blackburn to Urlacher but again.. I don't really watch Chicago games.