SportsWrath

Fab Four Reach Out for Dye Job fro Comfort !!!

Guest Dye Job

Guest Dye Job

I'm back due to the dire circumstances of the past two days. Quite possibly and it is beyond one's imagination, the only player drafted who may make our roster is 5 foot 8. Reading the bio's of all our draftee's sounds like the inhabitants of a refugee camp.

In hindsight we should have traded all our picks for Javon Walker. We went shopping for a Rolex and came home with a Timex that doesn't work !!

:doh:

Guest Lockhart
I'm back due to the dire circumstances of the past two days. Quite possibly and it is beyond one's imagination, the only player drafted who may make our roster is 5 foot 8. Reading the bio's of all our draftee's sounds like the inhabitants of a refugee camp.

In hindsight we should have traded all our picks for Javon Walker. We went shopping for a Rolex and came home with a Timex that doesn't work !!

:doh:

When EA drafted a LT named Whimper, it was perfect for this pathetic draft. He should have taken Marcus Vick in the 7th round just to round out a two day disaster.

Guest Dye Job

All though I hate him it's time to throw big dollars at Parcells to replace our incompetent GM next year. His choices are out of a text book on how to build a winning team.

All though I hate him it's time to throw big dollars at Parcells to replace our incompetent GM next year. His choices are out of a text book on how to build a winning team.

That's true. He has built a winning team in Dallas. Not a playoff contender, but a winning team.

His team has faded towards the end of the year for two straight seasons.

That's true. He has built a winning team in Dallas. Not a playoff contender, but a winning team.

His team has faded towards the end of the year for two straight seasons.

No, 2004 they sucked the whole year.

im gonna laugh in 3 years if 4-5 of these guys turn out to be pro bowlers

And Lavar...and Shockey...and Plax....and Eli...and the next three first round draft choices that they are going to rip...

The list goes on and on.

Guest Lockhart
im gonna laugh in 3 years if 4-5 of these guys turn out to be pro bowlers

Just like Ron Dayne, the Two Wills and William Joseph - This was EA's worst year yet.

Just like Ron Dayne, the Two Wills and William Joseph - This was EA's worst year yet.

I thought that you wanted Will Allen back? :rolleyes:

So Will P was a bust as the 78th pick overall?

Yeah considering he was a better CB than Will Allen :rolleyes: who we wasted a first round pick on.

Guest Lockhart
I thought that you wanted Will Allen back? :rolleyes:

Yeah considering he was a better CB than Will Allen :rolleyes: who we wasted a first round pick on.

Will Allen was the best CB ofor the Giants in 2005 and would be better than the aging Madison or the always toasted Webster - still he wasn't that good, just better than the alternative. Signing Madison and letting Allen go was yet another Accorsi mistake made this off season.

Will Allen was the best CB ofor the Giants in 2005 and would be better than the aging Madison or the always toasted Webster - still he wasn't that good, just better than the alternative. Signing Madison and letting Allen go was yet another Accorsi mistake made this off season.

Let's see;

Webster - Rookie, one might expect a rookie to make a bad play or two considering he was never regaled as the second coming of Deion Sanders.

Madison - Had a better season than Allen did last year, so aside from the age difference what is there to complain about? At least Madison can catch, something Allen hasn't done since his days at Syracuse 6 years ago, last I checked the first job of a CB is to cover & attempt to make plays on the ball while in the air.... not be a 9'th man in the box looking for run support.

Also what is this "would be" crap, he would be a better CB if he didn't suck..... which he clearly does. The guy doesn't make INT's, which is his primary job..... why keep a guy around if he can't do his job?

Let's see;

Webster - Rookie, one might expect a rookie to make a bad play or two considering he was never regaled as the second coming of Deion Sanders.

Madison - Had a better season than Allen did last year, so aside from the age difference what is there to complain about? At least Madison can catch, something Allen hasn't done since his days at Syracuse 6 years ago, last I checked the first job of a CB is to cover & attempt to make plays on the ball while in the air.... not be a 9'th man in the box looking for run support.

Also what is this "would be" crap, he would be a better CB if he didn't suck..... which he clearly does. The guy doesn't make INT's, which is his primary job..... why keep a guy around if he can't do his job?

Stop with your well thought out, logical and factual response. You're confusing lockjerk.

Guest Lockhart

I bet right now John Mara is having the security guys show Accorsi the parking lot. After this weekend's disaster following the signing of aging and injured free agents, the Giants are hustling the old coot out as quickly as possible. What started as a hopeful offseason has resulted in a decline.