SportsWrath

So far, with each teams respective draft spots in mind, who are the

Barens

So far, I think Carolina and Philly have done a great job so far given their draft spots. Houston, despite not taking Reggie Bush, is putting together a really solid draft, and San Fran and St. Louis have seemingly improved a lot of need areas they were in dire need of.

The Eagles are having a hell of a draft. Oakland is looking pretty solid. Arizona really helped their offense. Green Bay got two really good LBs but a solid draft so far. Houston did a good job helping defense and offense.

There isnt any clear winners as of right now IMO, the second day picks will seperate some of these teams.

By far the worse -- Bills.

The Eagles are having a hell of a draft. Oakland is looking pretty solid. Arizona really helped their offense. Green Bay got two really good LBs but a solid draft so far. Houston did a good job helping defense and offense.

There isnt any clear winners as of right now IMO, the second day picks will seperate some of these teams.

By far the worse -- Bills.

There aren't going to be clear winners or losers for quite some time, but it's never too early for an opinion.

I agree that Buffalo is having the worst draft so far, and I'm not terribly impressed with Baltimore's draft either. Denver, Minnesota, and Jacksonville's drafts I haven't been terribly impressed with.

The Broncos have had a great draft so far. Trading up to get their QB and then trading for Javon Walker.

Losers... Well i'd say the Texans for passing up on Bush. Williams will be a good player but no matter how good he does he will be in Bush's shadow.

The Broncos have had a great draft so far. Trading up to get their QB and then trading for Javon Walker.

Losers... Well i'd say the Texans for passing up on Bush. Williams will be a good player but no matter how good he does he will be in Bush's shadow.

That all depends on what you think of Cutler. My humble opinion, I'm not a big fan, but I suppose it can't hurt that he doesn't have to be thrown into the fire. They gave up a lot in this draft, and we'll see if it pays off for them.

Cards are having a kickass draft. SF has made some solid picks. Jacksonville also has made some nice picks with Deangelo Williams and Demetreius Williams in the fourth round.

Philly also has had a superb draft so far.

That all depends on what you think of Cutler. My humble opinion, I'm not a big fan, but I suppose it can't hurt that he doesn't have to be thrown into the fire. They gave up a lot in this draft, and we'll see if it pays off for them.

Dont forget though they got Javon Walker too