SportsWrath

The Solution to the season, Its E-Z as 1,2,3. Hire me Reese.

osi724dasack

Simple stuff.

On Defense.

Man up, press the WRs , and use our personal the way it works best. I love some of Fewells zone shemes but it's way to often and the bend but don't break D is very effective for us at times however we need to play an attacking 4-3 style on the big plays of the game.

Or just put our best players on the field.

3rd & 15 why not trot the following out there

DL: from right to left: KIWI, Tuck, Canty/Linval, JPP, Osi

CB: Prince, Webster

S: Rolle, Phillips, Brown, Hill

That's 4 safety's in a 5 DL 0LB set, and that's just one example. You could also go 3 DL Kiwi Tuck JPP 2LB JaQuain, Boley, 6 DB Prince, Webby, Phillips, Rolle, Brown, Hill/Hosely.

So much left to be desired in terms of scheme.

--

Offense.

Bench David Diehl.

Use Brown more and get Wilson a few extra snaps. (5-8)

Target Nicks more and more

Target Hynoski and Bradshaw more often in the flats. Work the flats more in general to keep the d honest and help open up the deep pass.

Give Eli more control.

----

ST

Nothing, now that Will Hill and Jaquain should be back, this greatly improves the ST.

Tynes and Weathorford have been $.

We need a vicious fuck at least on the defensive side of the ball who would get in people's faces... Tuck is not it. Yes the D had short fields but they still allowed TDs... I long for the days when I just knew our D would give the ball back to the O forcing the opponent into a 3 and out situation. Fewel can't hold Fox's or Spag's jockstrap.

I think attacking the flats would relieve some pressure up the middle on Eli as well as open up the rest of the passing game by keeping teams honest. Right now, teams are playing pure man-coverage against us and just being more physical than our WRs