SportsWrath

A way to justify the pick

uconngiants

Well i am fucking pissed about this pick but i thought what the hell might happen in their head...

Mathius (sp?) will obvisouly go to de and we will move justin tuck to DT this way we get a better DT then Watson along with a DE who has a lot of potential

not to happy but that is what i can justify about it or...

go to a 3-4 he can be the hybrid player

i know this post is not written well but i dont give a fuck i am pissed

So we are going to put an undersized(for a DT obviously), speedy, and athletic Justin Tuck out of position while we draft a player that plays at a position we are strongest at...?

That is a terrible way to try and justify this pick...Tuck weighs in at a hefty 270-something pounds....he would get mauled inside at Tackle

he would be owned. I'm just hoping they see something in Matthias at OLB that they didnt see in Ryans...

the ONLY way I justify this pick is that it was used on defense. That's it. He wasnt BPA and it wasnt our need...

i was thinking that too... i'm waiting for EA's explanation...

think of it this way.... if we have tuck and mathias out there for every 3rd and long, strahana and Osi won't wear down... saves em like 10 plays per game. thats important

dude, I so disagree with that. Strahan has been playing every down(almost) his whole career...and you dont take your playmakers/pro bowlers out of the game often...especially on third and long.

I actually think he might have been BPA who didnt have major character issues. I think hes better than:

Jackson

Lendale (ron dayne II, trust me)

Moss

Watson

Eric Winston

2 players who are more talented but have character issues:

Jimmy Williams

Justice

I actually think he might have been BPA who didnt have major character issues. I think hes better than:

Jackson

Moss

Watson

Eric Winston

Jimmy Williams

Justice

why not take Ryans?

becasue EA wanted to prove to us that the last two or three drafts were an illusion...wanted to make sure we remember him as the drafting nightmare that he was....

EA is amazing outside of the first round most of the time.

This draft ain't over yet boys.

Jackson

Moss

Watson

Eric Winston

Jimmy Williams

Justice

good point !

EA is amazing outside of the first round most of the time.

This draft ain't over yet boys.

yah, I guess we get our players in the most boring rounds that I have to wait like 3 more hours for...

hes a backup too!!! he wont be starting before Mathias on our team. If you forgot we just signed LA to a 7 year contract. Where does Ryans fit in?

he's a backup at a position we actually could need. Matthias isnt going to be playing LB with his slower than molasses speed.

Molasses Kiwanuka.