SportsWrath

Looks like our season is over

GBfan12

I see a loss to Houston maybe 35-20. Our defense is going to get ripped apart by that offense.

I don't know why you're so down on your team, are you just managing your expectations or are you serious? The Pack has some weaknesses, but there isn't a team in the NFL that doesn't. If the Jets can hang within a score of the Texans, the Pack should be able to do the same.

As far as I can tell, the only serious problem with that team is McCarthy's weepy vagina. That team is soaked in it now. What was it this week, 'the refs are out to get us?' LOL... well, I feel a little bad, I always rooted for the Pack, and I usually like their fans. But once a team loses its self-accountability they're pretty much screwed.

I hate to think what your pass rush will do against our O line in November. I hope we fix our O line. The Giants seem to be peaking while were struggling.

Dude, please remember: Bucs, Panthers, Browns.

Those are the teams the Giants have beaten. Not a one of them has a QB worth a damn or a winning record.

I doubt anyone would say the Giants are "peaking". We're just beating up on crap teams....

Dude! - This Sunday the Giants know if they are for real or not - and I KNOW they are. If GB wins the Seattle game this thread doesnt happen. Secondly - I think the GB Indy game was fixed - too much money and MEDIA money involved for that game. Media went Chuckstrong on that one. I dont want to dwell too much on it - but I feel it was fixed. It was capitalist world after all. I think GB will get a lot of 'luck' here on out. You cant tell me the Colts D suddenly became 2000 Baltimore against Rodgers in the second half. You guys are in good shape but yeah - Rodgers is making more mistakes than he used to and is hanging on to the ball too long