SportsWrath

Looks like our season is over

GBfan12

Eh, you're 2-3 with one of the best players in the game leading your team. It's disappointing to lose to a rebuilding Colt team but they beat the Vikings too. It looks like Luck is progressing faster than expected. You haven't lost any division games either. I've seen worse. Rodgers is getting the shit kicked out of him though that has to change.

LMAO!! And I thought it was us Giants fans who wail saying the Sky is Falling after every loss. Relax dude - your team is in decent shape. They wont go deep into the playoffs but theyll get there. And once you make it, its anybody's ball game. You got robbed of one game and came against a very very emotional Colts team that needed that win for reasons beyond football. Its OK. You dont have to go far and just look at the Giants as to what happens when you heat up just at the end and make it to the playoffs.

Look forward to watching the 49ers, Giants and Falcons battle for the super bowl this year. Even if we got to the playoffs we would get slaughtered like last year. Talk about pathetic.

If the GIants' blueprints are any indication, your team should be just fine... last year we lost to the Redskins.. TWICE and the freaking Seahawks. Way too early to give up.

We got Houston next. That is a loss. You guys will destroy us in NY in November. Yeah this team sucks. Good thing the baseball playoffs are on lol.

Houston didn't look impressive to me last night. Stop Foster and you guys will win. Schaub isn't a good quarterback, just as I've always suspected. They don't have the firepower to keep up with the Packers....but their defense is top tier.

You're worried about nothing. Yeah, Green Bay got robbed in Seattle, and had a chance to win that game in Indy. Aaron Rodgers shouldn't have called that timeout. Saturday snapped the ball on time, it wouldn't have been a penalty. Of course, Crosby should be able to hit a 51 yarder in the dome.

If your offensive line doesn't protect Rodgers better, your team is going to lose more games, and yeah, there will be something to worry about. But right now, at 2-3, your panic isn't justified. The two teams ahead of you in the division, you play 3 games against them, and already hold the tie breaker against Chicago as of today.

We won the Super Bowl last season and we were 7-7 at one point. Perspective, man.

Houston didn't look impressive to me last night. Stop Foster and you guys will win. Schaub isn't a good quarterback, just as I've always suspected. They don't have the firepower to keep up with the Packers....but their defense is top tier.

Easier said than done.

The Cushing injury will be a big blow but they can recover from that.

You're worried about nothing. Yeah, Green Bay got robbed in Seattle, and had a chance to win that game in Indy. Aaron Rodgers shouldn't have called that timeout. Saturday snapped the ball on time, it wouldn't have been a penalty. Of course, Crosby should be able to hit a 51 yarder in the dome.

If your offensive line doesn't protect Rodgers better, your team is going to lose more games, and yeah, there will be something to worry about. But right now, at 2-3, your panic isn't justified. The two teams ahead of you in the division, you play 3 games against them, and already hold the tie breaker against Chicago as of today.

We won the Super Bowl last season and we were 7-7 at one point. Perspective, man.

Thank you Mr Obvious :P

I think Rodgers' pocket presence is crap. Pure crap.

Maybe his blocking sucks now too, but he's no Brady back there, thats for sure.

The problem he is having is that teams are getting an interior pass rush. Even if teams can get pressure outside, it gives Rodgers an opportunity to move around in the pocket, step up, and make a throw. But when interior defensive lineman are collapsing the pocket, there is nowhere for him to go. He can try to run outside, but a lot of times he's going to be running right into a sack anyway, and at best he's hoping for a completion on a broken play.

This where Houston will exploit him. That D is good and could make Rodgers start his happy feet again.

Yeah man I wouldn't worry yet. Wasn't your team 10-6 the year they won the Super Bowl? And they needed to win something like the last 4 games in a row just to get in (one of which was against the Giants)?

Correct, very Giants like in that SB win. If the Giants hadn't cluster fucked the Eagles game I think GB would have been out also. It's amazing sometimes how the season plays out.

I honestly think that the Packers are going to dominate the Texans. I think the Texans are the most overrated franchise in all of sports right now and it started at the end of last year. They will go absolutely nowhere with Matt Shaub at quarterback. Right now, Andre Johnson is playing like dick and being completely shut down by the likes of CB studs (LOL) like Antonio Cromartie. Arian Foster is running well but that team is one-dimensional as hell right now. They have a dominating defense but Green Bay will win that game. GB looks to have finally found a running back who has some explosiveness and they have Aaron Rodgers and 5 of the best pass-catchers in the game.

Regular season results mean nothing. As both our teams have shown, momentum into the playoffs is what counts.

You're right. All the regular season does is provide you with an opportunity to play for a championship if you perform well enough. After that it's a few 60 minute seasons. Just get in.

He looks a lot like Everett that old Rams QB from the late 80's to early 90's. Came on like gang busters ...threw a great ball...won some big games including that Flipper Anderson game against the Giants. Then teams figured out that if you get in his face and bounce him around even if you don't get a sack his clock started to go faster and he developed happy feet leading to indecisiveness. Glad its happening to Rogers because he comes across to me as a conceited dork.

He looks a lot like Everett that old Rams QB from the late 80's to early 90's. Came on like gang busters ...threw a great ball...won some big games including that Flipper Anderson game against the Giants. Then teams figured out that if you get in his face and bounce him around even if you don't get a sack his clock started to go faster and he developed happy feet leading to indecisiveness. Glad its happening to Rogers because he comes across to me as a conceited dork.

LOL

His name was Chris.... Chris Everett