SportsWrath

Is anyone watching the 'Skins vs Rams game?

BlueInCanada

I know we experienced the horrible refs and their calls and non calls but if anyone has any idea how fucking bad these replacement refs have been it's painfully obvious in this game.

It's honestly like watching a pop-warner game, every second play there is a five minute break because the refs dont know what the fuck is going on, on the field.

Missed PI calls all over the field, having to get together to discuss if a team has a certain amount of timeouts almost on a consistent basis.

If the NFL has any respect for the game they will get a deal done with the refs and get these scrubs back to their part time jobs at McDonalds.

The moment these refs blow the game for the Giants is the moment I throw my T.V. screen out the window and stop watching the rest of these horrible refs. This isnt a "throw back to real football" this is just a bunch of idiots on the field who have to much power who dont know a single thing they are doing.

I know we experienced the horrible refs and their calls and non calls but if anyone has any idea how fucking bad these replacement refs have been it's painfully obvious in this game.

It's honestly like watching a pop-warner game, every second play there is a five minute break because the refs dont know what the fuck is going on, on the field.

Missed PI calls all over the field, having to get together to discuss if a team has a certain amount of timeouts almost on a consistent basis.

If the NFL has any respect for the game they will get a deal done with the refs and get these scrubs back to their part time jobs at McDonalds.

The moment these refs blow the game for the Giants is the moment I throw my T.V. screen out the window and stop watching the rest of these horrible refs. This isnt a "throw back to real football" this is just a bunch of idiots on the field who have to much power who dont know a single thing they are doing.

The PI stuff is where it's getting out of control. It's almost 80s ball again.

I agree with you both...and I have seen some horrible calls today beyond the Giants game...all the grabbing and pushing going on in the secondary...it seems the refs are afraid to call PI but will call holding about 25-33% of the time.

They need to come to some kind of agreement. We'll bitch about the refs either way but this is out of hand. On a side note, how about Josh Morgan taking an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on a third down in field goal range? What a brutal way to lose a game, especially for a franchise finally finding it's way a bit.

They need to come to some kind of agreement. We'll bitch about the refs either way but this is out of hand. On a side note, how about Josh Morgan taking an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on a third down in field goal range? What a brutal way to lose a game, especially for a franchise finally finding it's way a bit.

I remember just shaking my head, and you know who got him riled up in the first place? Courtland Finnegan. All throughout his career he has been known as a dirty player who will do anything to get under the other players skin, guess it kind of helped him this time around.

It happened right in front of Shanahan too, the look on his face, I thought he was going to walk up and chew Morgan out.

'Skins should of won that game, with Bob the third who played another hell of a game.

Morgan looked pissed as soon as he threw the ball at Finnegan. I think he knew it was an oh shit moment.

Everyone keeps forgetting that the regular refs sucked too and could never get the calls right.

They did but the holding on WR is becoming extremely blatant. Holds on the line are usually a hit or miss proposition but on Manning's INT to Cruz his shirt is actually stretched all the way out when he's making his cut. They are definitely much loser with PI calls. In the end though both teams get the same treatment so it's a wash.