SportsWrath

Sportswrath Fantasy Football League 3

NeMesiS

Why would anyone want to play in a league where half the players won't get to be there for the draft, half the league will be inactive by week 2, and no one can be considerate enough to work out a draft time that works for EVERYONE. Not just nosebleedjints. Dickhead.

Quit trying to add more people, the people you have already aren't into it. My team will have some of the better players when I auto-draft and I won't touch the thing all season. Just so you guys can have some EXTRA fun playing with guys who don't want to play because the setup for this was so fucking fucked and inconsiderate.

Playing in the SW Fantasy League is like playing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded and so are all of your competitors.

No one was consulted about the day and time of the draft, the original day and time was changed because people are too inconsiderate to join on time or because they don't possess the courtesy or knowledge of courtesy to devote 45 minutes of a Sunday to a fantasy football league THEY signed up for, and now the draft day is a weekday. It will just end up like the last few times I've played with Sportswrath dudes....with 3 active people at the end of the season, only this time, I was totally dicked out of actually drafting my own players.

Oh, and why don't you just wait for the fucking season to start before you draft? I mean, at this point and all.

Thanks guys for setting this up and letting me, mad late to the party, still join.

Start your own fucking league next year and try getting 24 people across the country to all post at the exact same time, join at the exact same time, and be free at the exact same time. Good luck with that, ingrate.

Start your own fucking league next year and try getting 24 people across the country to all post at the exact same time, join at the exact same time, and be free at the exact same time. Good luck with that, ingrate.

That's what I already have had ready to go, for WEEKS, ya dick, with my own friends, spread throughout the country, who all had the common fucking decency to, if they wanted to sign up to fucking play (and could be bothered to do so), be available for a draft slot ON A FUCKING WEEKEND and they all signed up before August fucking 29th. It'd be cool to have just one year where the leagues on here don't completely fucking suck. But yet again, they are a fucking joke, because no one here could organize a potato sack race, let alone a fucking fantasy league where all you have to do is set up the league and tell people the league and password and put the draft on FUCKING SUNDAY WHEN 99.9% of the world is available.

What pisses me off the most is that nosebleed bitches about a draft time and it's changed immediately despite protests to NOT change it to the day he wants it. I mention something, and it's ignored, only to see this fucking guy post the same fucking shit in the Giants section. Come on, man.

You have absolutely no idea what's going on, don't even start with me.

And if people aren't signed up, they don't fucking play, it should be as simple as that. I had the common fucking courtesy to sign up and be available, when, like you said, I posted in the beginning of August or whatever.

Do you realise that Yahoo only has so many "available" draft times, and if you're forced to change your time (because half your league were slow signing up) you're left with very few options for open draft times? Go apeshit at the people that didn't sign up on time but it's not Nem's fault.

Do you realise that Yahoo only has so many "available" draft times, and if you're forced to change your time (because half your league were slow signing up) you're left with very few options for open draft times? Go apeshit at the people that didn't sign up on time but it's not Nem's fault.

" the original day and time was changed because people are too inconsiderate to join on time or because they don't possess the courtesy or knowledge of courtesy to devote 45 minutes of a Sunday to a fantasy football league THEY signed up for, and now the draft day is a weekday. It will just end up like the last few times I've played with Sportswrath dudes....with 3 active people at the end of the season, only this time, I was totally dicked out of actually drafting my own players."

I thought that's what I was doing.

Again, like I said, enjoy the shitty ass leagues you all worked so hard to fuck up again.

Like I said, I appreciate the effort, but don't even fucking bother, I don't know why anyone does, it's the same shit every single year.

The original several PMs I sent didn't work and were ignored, my response in the other thread didn't work and was ignored, now this will get ignored, too. So, you can understand my frustration and I'm expressing my frustration with Nemesis, not "blaming" him. I didn't ignore his PM to me to get me signed in to the league, did I, Nem?

I do BLAME the other 3 or 4 assholes who didn't sign up in time, like a dickhead.

No, you did not ignore my PM. I do appreciate you joining right away. But that's life my friend... We all have busy schedules. We got a good of guys who joined our league. And I'm sure its going to be fun.

We just need one more and that it...

Gmen329, if you want to join. PM me... I will send you the info you need.

So then change it to Monday night, then. I could make that. I can't do Fridays, I work. And I don't understand why considering there are a bunch of fucking inconsiderate dicks in our league, you can't change it, a second time, to accommodate the people who actually give a fuck. Ya know what I'm saying?

It wasn't so much that people had busy schedules, either. It was a bunch of dudes signed up for a Fantasy League and then never actually gave enough of a damn about it to actually sign in to the league. That should piss you off, too.

It's disappointing, but I can't be upset like that. People will show up.

I'm sorry if it came off as I'm mad at you...I have a tendency to become a dick (probably because I don't have a Snickers, like Nas says) and felt like everyone was being catered to despite me asking directly and being on top of things and getting in on time.....But you're right, it's disappointing....Heck, I remember one year one of the leagues came down to me and I think either Blu (fringe) or Jim (allstar) for the championship (I lost) but the two of us were essentially the only two active the whole season. I just don't want to see that happen....I know it's just a game, but it's no fun to spend time taking it seriously yourself while the rest of the league shows up when they feel like it and leave bye week and IRed players active every week....