SportsWrath

TEXANS TO NOT PICK BUSH

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

I'll get into details later about why the Texans are big idiots.

If the Texans get a Julius Peppers type of player out of Mario Williams, it's a win/win situation.

Especially if the Texans are going to trade into the late part of the 1st round and try to snag a Running Back like DeMorrio Williams, Laurence Maroney or even Joseph Addai.

If the Texans get a Julius Peppers type of player out of Mario Williams, it's a win/win situation.

Especially if the Texans are going to trade into the late part of the 1st round and try to snag a Running Back like DeMorrio Williams, Laurence Maroney or even Joseph Addai.

Funny thing is, DE isn't their biggest need. They can get so many future picks and/or current picks by trading down three or four slots and getting D'brickashaw. I can see why they didn't draft Bush but passing up on him while not t

Funny thing is, DE isn't their biggest need. They can get so many future picks and/or current picks by trading down three or four slots and getting D'brickashaw. I can see why they didn't draft Bush but passing up on him while not t

Yeah, but remember, last year they had the 3-4 system and with new head coach Gary Kubiak, they are going to a 4-3 system.

To me, I think the Texans think they couldnt get the full value for the first pick, but even if I were the Texans, I would have drafted D`Bricjshaw anyway because David Carr is on his back more than a 2 dollar whore.

Someone's going to die tomorrow if the Jets draft Bush... I'm gonna be really pissed off.

I'll get into details later about why the Texans are big idiots.

Other then the fact that you can never make a Jet fan happy, why would you NOT want Reggie Bush? Trying to ride Curtis for another season- maybee you can earn that first pick next year.

I think the only way there is no booing from Jet fans tomorrow is if Tags comes out and says with the Fourth Pick in the Draft the Jets Select Joe "Willie" Namath....

Yeah, but remember, last year they had the 3-4 system and with new head coach Gary Kubiak, they are going to a 4-3 system.

To me, I think the Texans think they couldnt get the full value for the first pick, but even if I were the Texans, I would have drafted D`Bricjshaw anyway because David Carr is on his back more than a 2 dollar whore.

No shit. If they weren't going to get Bush then why get a D player when their OLine is an obviously large problem. Hell they could have drafted Bush and then used him as trade bait to get some other players. Everything about the Texans choice is un-fucking believable. :confused:

If I was the Jets, I'd be giving up this year's 1st and a 1st and 3rd to the saints for the second pick. Curtis martin has slowed down and Reggie Bush would give the Jets a huge shot in the arm.

What the fuck is wrong with the Texans?. How pissed off must David Carr be? No offensive line and finally a chance for instant offense and now this?. Isn't Gary Kubiak an offensive coach?. This is George Rodgers / LT all over again.

Mario Williams is going to be an impact player for the Texans, because he's going to be on the fucking team all the time.

By the way, you gotta love Michael Irvin's reaction to the news. He tore casserly up.

Guest So.Cal Dub
If I was the Jets, I'd be giving up this year's 1st and a 1st and 3rd to the saints for the second pick. Curtis martin has slowed down and Reggie Bush would give the Jets a huge shot in the arm.

What the fuck is wrong with the Texans?. How pissed off must David Carr be? No offensive line and finally a chance for instant offense and now this?. Isn't Gary Kubiak an offensive coach?. This is George Rodgers / LT all over again.

Mario Williams is going to be an impact player for the Texans, because he's going to be on the fucking team all the time.

By the way, you gotta love Michael Irvin's reaction to the news. He tore casserly up.

The Jets will get Bush... It's all but guarenteed.

I understand the thought process on this one though. Mario is a stud. People say that they should have traded down but they couldnt have traded down and gotten Mario.

Houston is set on Young or Leinart and they don't need to trade up

N.O. doesnt need to trade up for bush

Jets were the only trade partner but then they wouldnt get Mario.

He's going to be a great defensive player in the league and this really helps the Texans who already have a great running back. Their team just got a lot better.

I understand the thought process on this one though. Mario is a stud. People say that they should have traded down but they couldnt have traded down and gotten Mario.

Houston is set on Young or Leinart and they don't need to trade up

N.O. doesnt need to trade up for bush

Jets were the only trade partner but then they wouldnt get Mario.

He's going to be a great defensive player in the league and this really helps the Texans who already have a great running back. Their team just got a lot better.

someone would have traded up to the first spot to grab Bush. All Houston had to do was stay top 5 and they would have likely got him.

The Jets will get Bush... It's all but guarenteed.

What makes you say that? I don't see how the Titans can pass up on him. And the Saints want the Jets #4, #29 and future first rounder for Bush. So they probably won't trade up for him.