SportsWrath

TEXANS TO NOT PICK BUSH

Guest Ghost of Troubled Joe

Guest So.Cal Dub

ESPN just reported the Texans have came to an agreement with Mario Williams...

Holy shit! That changes the draft all up..

Guest So.Cal Dub
Un fucking real. Texans are a joke. But then again Bush's agent might be the bigger disgrace

No shit!......

The Saints just got a gift from god!

Guest So.Cal Dub
How are the Texans a joke?

They have a underrated RB by the name of Domanic Davis

They have a Pro-Bowl worthy 2nd year player from Hampton named Jerome Mathis.

I applaud the Texans for the right choice! :clap:

So, why would saints get bush, they got duece.

Are you kidding me? They'd be even more of a joke to pass on Bush. They signed Brees, they dont need a QB.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reggie bush is the fucking man!!hes going to fall now!!hes not going untill at least number 3 but probably not because the titans need a QB more then a Rb!!!but fuck man RB just gott fucked!

How are the Texans a joke?

They have a underrated RB by the name of Domanic Davis

They have a Pro-Bowl worthy 2nd year player from Hampton named Jerome Mathis.

I applaud the Texans for the right choice! :clap:

So, why would saints get bush, they got duece.

Are you fucking kidding me? Bush is the best prospect to come along in 15 years. You trade down if you don't take him.

Guest So.Cal Dub
Why did they have to trade? The media keeps emphazing that Bush HAS TO BE picked Number 1 or else everyone sucks. The Texans did the right choice.

So you're saying the media is responsible for Bush being a very high rated prospect? Dude, lay off the crack. Serious...

and I believe Mario Williams is the 2nd best prospect for DE, ever (besides Julius Peppers).

Im 50/50 on him he is a beast but that was just at the end of the year......Mel Kiper Jr. said that he wa VERY good at the end of the year but at the begginning of the year he was a late first round pick...if he can show me that he can be a beast the entire year then ill join the bandwagon but RB is still better in my mind!

You need a player to build your franchise around. Not enough QB's in the draft and I am not knocking any of the big three first rounders. Maybe a RB is a position where you can build your franchise but I rather have the QB as the face.

Guest So.Cal Dub
No No what im saying is the media/fans are pressuring the Texans to take Bush (even though they don't need him) instead of going with football choice.

Thats fine, but that doesn't explain why they didn't trade down one or two spots, get another pick, and save money on the signing bonus.

Guest So.Cal Dub
No, but he's no bum either. I just don't see why they didn't trade down and decided this early. I bet a lot of this story will break tomorrow...

I dont know why either. If they knew they weren't taking Bush, why not trade down to get Williams? Unbelievable...

You ever hear the expression " If it isnt broke, dont fix it!"

Why should they fix their RBs? They got Dom Davis who is good!

I would agree that Dom Davis is good but the Texans had the worst record last year didn't they?

...so how good could he be?

Domanic Davis never had the RB potential that Bush does.

Davis also didn't have the potential of Ron Dayne either. Bush might end up being the best running back ever, but he could also be the next Ryan Leaf. I don't have a problem with the Texans passing on Bush when they have a proven talent in Davis, but what they need is an Oline. They should trade down for multiple picks and ask a high price for the # 1 spot, if noone meets their price, they should take Bush.

Guest So.Cal Dub

Random quotes from the Texans MB..

We are now the laughing stock of all the NFL

I think I'm going to be sick.

I just can't stop laughing is disbelief. This...no...can't be.............................

I can't stop laughing! Casserly just flipped the entire city off on his way out the door.

His ego got in the way when he extended Carrs contract and now he's sticking it to those wanting Bush. Why a departing GM has this kind of power this late in the game is beyond me. I have lost a lot of respect for Bob McNair.

At least now I might be able to buy a ticket to a game soon...

Besides 4 games this year what else did Mario Williams do??

Also you don't have to tell how bad the defense was, I have paid for my PSL's and paid for my season tickets for the last 5 years now. I have seen it 1st hand, but you don't pass on Micheal Jordan. Look at Portland and Sam Bowie.

I'm sick . . .

Three straight years of incomprehensible decisions from this team at draft time has made me sick to my stomach.

Well, somehow the Texans have managed to screw up the unscrewable, mess up the unmessable, and become the laughingstock of the world (Yes Bush has a hugh worldwide following) all in one night. Nice going. Why do I get all excited for 4 months only to be let down AGAIN. Why do I suddenly feel like Charlie Brown.

:LMAO: