SportsWrath

What a PRICK!

rico

I saw the tape of the ump getting hit with the bat, but it didn't show Young throwing it. Was it accidental, or did Young actually throw it at him?

I ask because sometimes the media leaves something out if it makes a story less sensational.

I saw the tape of the ump getting hit with the bat, but it didn't show Young throwing it. Was it accidental, or did Young actually throw it at him?

I ask because sometimes the media leaves something out if it makes a story less sensational.

Ummm obviously it was on purpose but i dont hink he was trying to hurt him they way he tossed it....

Did you see the toss? The only shot I saw was cropped to show the ump getting hit.

I didnt see him throw it but when it was on ESPN it showed the bat spining heads over tail so it looked like he didnt throw it at him to hurt him but he was throwing it at him

• 2 weeks later...
When I heard it being described on the radio i didnt think it was that bad he that kid just whipped the bat the ump he should be out for the year

When your supposedly the best prospect overall then you cant get away with shit like that....