SportsWrath

Giants Invite WR Limas Sweed to rookie minicamp

BleedinBlue

We're not disagreeing... I just think there will be a bit of growing pains while the team jells... We have people coming back from Injuries.. from other teams... Rookies (you can lump Prince in

there)

Yea I can see that, but if our offense starts out hot or takes it to the next level of scoring then our D can just unleash our pass rush and play aggressive schemes. That would be ideal.

You can get Toric lenses that are weighted. I have a astigmatism and wear contacts... I don't have a problem with them moving on me when I play sports or running or anything. Perhaps his astigmatism is much worse then mine, though. My case is mild.

Damn, I don't know why they wouldn't work for me. I thought that was just how it was with contacts for astigmatism. They were okay for just sitting around, but I couldn't get them to keep focus if I moved around. Oh well... but who knows, maybe the eye issues really had nothing to do with Sweed washing out in Pittsburgh. Its just one of the things thats been tossed around out there.

I like Sweed, he will have a good chance. He was injured in Pittsburgh and had "personally issues", He is MUCH better then Barden.

There is no such thing as "much better than Barden." Ramses Barden is the best receiver to have ever lived. If you disagree with this statement, you are wrong.

1) Nicks

2) Cruz

3) Hixon

4) Randle

5) Sweed

6) Jernigan

7) Douglas

8) Waterboy

9) Barden

one-dollar-on-white.jpg

Actually, it's more like:

1. Barden