SportsWrath

Pre Game Confessions

BronxRik

Just to be clear, win or lose tomorrow, as a Giants fan, I consider this a helluva season. I'll spit it out now so there's no 'back tracking' accusations later. Who would have thought there was even going to be football this season, never mind a trip to the Superbowl? Free agency looked like a bust, pre season was short, and all those injuries to start the season........holy guacamole. Swept by the 'Skins, lost to Seattle, a 4 game skid right in the middle of the hardest stretch of the season.......who would have thought? This is a winning season. No crying about 'potential' or what could have been. Criticism aside, they did it their way, and it worked. Thanks for the roller coaster ride, Gmen. I'm proud to be a Giants fan no matter the outcome.

:giants:GO GIANTS :giants:

You have to admit, there was a spurt this season where the Giants didn't look like they could beat "The Little Giants".

There were two moments where I thought this team sucked.

3rd qtr week 14 I think at Dallas.

And after we lost to The redskins the 2nd time.

I've been all in since the Jets win.

Just to be clear, win or lose tomorrow, as a Giants fan, I consider this a helluva season. I'll spit it out now so there's no 'back tracking' accusations later. Who would have thought there was even going to be football this season, never mind a trip to the Superbowl? Free agency looked like a bust, pre season was short, and all those injuries to start the season........holy guacamole. Swept by the 'Skins, lost to Seattle, a 4 game skid right in the middle of the hardest stretch of the season.......who would have thought? This is a winning season. No crying about 'potential' or what could have been. Criticism aside, they did it their way, and it worked. Thanks for the roller coaster ride, Gmen. I'm proud to be a Giants fan no matter the outcome.

:giants:GO GIANTS :giants:

Couldn't have said it any better, Rik. Besides you had me at guacamole :)