SportsWrath

With Our Third Round Pick

Mr. P

Guest StrahansGap

I like him pdubbs, but if we draft one more fucking DE, I'm going to personally kill Reese. We need Linebackers and O-lineman. Terrell Thomas is coming back and I like our secondary with Thomas, Phillips and Webster. Even Amukamara will be in his second year and should be a lot better. O-line and Linebackers only please......and maybe a Tight End also.

I actually think we should draft a DE somewhere in the first four rounds. Osi is basically gone after this season, Tuck is frequently injured. Who else is playing opposite JPP? And who is in the rotation to keep them fresh?

A solid pass rush always improves the coverage. You can never have enough pass rushers on a team.

If we get a DE in the top 4 picks, we're making a mistake. Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierre-Paul, Tollefson are all quality starters. Kiwi could fill in if necessary given we have a healthy LB that could fill in for him.

If you want to argue a DT in the top 4 rounds, I could live with that. But we're in need of LB and OLine depth in a much bigger way than DE. I'd like a RB too in the top 4 or 5 picks as well. A guy with breakaway speed and vision would be nice.

If we all know the Giants. We always draft the best talent with our first round or so. Sometime it doesn't work out well but I rather we do that than to reach for need. Let the later rounds do that.

We have a whole bunch of LB already drafted. How that worked out? Other than Patrick Willis, I can't remember any great LB coming out that can play a 4 - 3. But of course I could be wrong.

I seriously believe we need a FA LB with leadership than drafting one.

If we all know the Giants. We always draft the best talent with our first round or so. Sometime it doesn't work out well but I rather we do that than to reach for need. Let the later rounds do that.

We have a whole bunch of LB already drafted. How that worked out? Other than Patrick Willis, I can't remember any great LB coming out that can play a 4 - 3. But of course I could be wrong.

I seriously believe we need a FA LB with leadership than drafting one.

I'd be okay with that too. Stealing London Fletcher from Washington wouldn't be a bad move I wouldn't think. Though, they are supposedly making him a priority this offseason. Then again, he may very well want out of Washington to go somewhere where there's a chance to win.