SportsWrath

He's already hanging out with South Miami's finest...

Guest Floyd The Barber

That's quite possibly the worst attempt a photoshop I've ever seen.

Maddox put it best...

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F

Guest Floyd The Barber
That's quite possibly the worst attempt a photoshop I've ever seen.

thats quite possibly the worst attempt at a tackle ive ever seen...since when do flag football players where helmets ??

Guest Lockhart
solidaritywivprisoners4zn.jpg

You had to know he would immediately join the other malcontenets on the Giant roster - I wonder when he will start whining to the press?

Guest nosebleed
You had to know he would immediately join the other malcontenets on the Giant roster - I wonder when he will start whining to the press?

August, after his first injury.

Actually you guys are wrong... again. He's currently in DC but is coming to Giants Stadium tomorrow to begin working out w/ the team.

" The Giants' new weakside linebacker, who signed a seven-year deal on Saturday -- with a $5.25 million signing bonus -- is expected to arrive in the area tonight or early tomorrow to begin workouts with his new teammates, his agent, Kevin Poston, said yesterday."

Actually you guys are wrong... again. He's currently in DC but is coming to Giants Stadium tomorrow to begin working out w/ the team.

" The Giants' new weakside linebacker, who signed a seven-year deal on Saturday -- with a $5.25 million signing bonus -- is expected to arrive in the area tonight or early tomorrow to begin workouts with his new teammates, his agent, Kevin Poston, said yesterday."

Don't believe his agent, he was lying this whole time. We never had any real interest, it's all a conspiracy.

:LMAO:

The FAG 4 are wrong again? No way. It's almost become a daily occurence for those morons. :LMAO:

Guest Carbo

With over 5 mil in his pocket and a bum knee, LavarBaby has no interest in "working out". He'll make a perfunctory appearance, complain that his knee is acting up, and catch the first plane down to Miami. Bling-bling, ho's, Shock and Plax. Ahhh. . .life is good!

With over 5 mil in his pocket and a bum knee, LavarBaby has no interest in "working out". He make a perfunctory appearance, complain that his knee is acting up, and catch the first plane down to Miami. Bling-bling, ho's, Shock and Plax. Ahhh. . .life is good!

Wrong again, Shit for Brains. As usual. :LMAO:

With over 5 mil in his pocket and a bum knee, LavarBaby has no interest in "working out". He make a perfunctory appearance, complain that his knee is acting up, and catch the first plane down to Miami. Bling-bling, ho's, Shock and Plax. Ahhh. . .life is good!

That makes no sense whatsoever. The majority of his contract comes in the form of incentives meaning he will have incentive to work out, have incentive to listen to coaches, have incentive to make plays etc... He is not satisfied w/ the base salary since he can make 49 million dollars.

That makes no sense whatsoever. The majority of his contract comes in the form of incentives meaning he will have incentive to work out, have incentive to listen to coaches, have incentive to make plays etc... He is not satisfied w/ the base salary since he can make 49 million dollars.

You are 100 percent correct. Being correct and objective is lost on the FAG 4, however.

the fag 4 show their pathetic Giant hating true colours once again in this thread

We have a great team .... we have a great chance at glory next season

I will actually be supporting the Giants..... and i applaud those of you who will be supporting with me

the fag 4 will just be hoping that they fail ...... the true sign of losers !

Guest Lockhart
the fag 4 show their pathetic Giant hating true colours once again in this thread

We have a great team .... we have a great chance at glory next season

I will actually be supporting the Giants..... and i applaud those of you who will be supporting with me

the fag 4 will just be hoping that they fail ...... the true sign of losers !

Just think, a few more of these free agents and the Giants will have two teams - one in New Jersey and another in Miami.

Maddox put it best...

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F

thats a great site...i here he's comming out with a book.