SportsWrath

I'll take Suh's temper over Tuck's tears

JMFP

I'm not going to compare Suh to Tuck physically......Tuck is injured, and Suh is a fucking beast.

But even though the guy is going to face a suspension, I'll take Suh's "dirty" attitude over the Stuart Smalley shit I've been hearing and seeing from Tuck and his teammates.

You think for a second Suh wouldn't have laid someone the fuck out last night?

A loss is a loss, but that was abject humiliation last night.....and for the 2nd week in a row, the G-Men rolled over like bitches and took it.

I'm not going to compare Suh to Tuck physically......Tuck is injured, and Suh is a fucking beast.

But even though the guy is going to face a suspension, I'll take Suh's "dirty" attitude over the Stuart Smalley shit I've been hearing and seeing from Tuck and his teammates.

A loss is a loss, but that was abject humiliation last night.....and for the 2nd week in a row, the G-Men rolled over like bitches and took it.

You Giants fans are tough. Suh's dirty attitude and irresponsible antics could cost his team a playoff birth, or at the very least, a trip to Texas instead of a home game.

The Giants couldn't compete on any level with the Saints. Tuck would have looked like a fool, similar to the way Brandon Jacobs looked with his endzone antics when he he narrowed the game to a mere 11.

It had to be a shootout and the offense didn't show up. Loss against the Eagles was worst, the one against the Saints at this point was almost guaranteed.

You Giants fans are tough. Suh's dirty attitude and irresponsible antics could cost his team a playoff birth, or at the very least, a trip to Texas instead of a home game.

The Giants couldn't compete on any level with the Saints. Tuck would have looked like a fool, similar to the way Brandon Jacobs looked with his endzone antics when he he narrowed the game to a mere 11.

WTF are you doin posting in this forum? Now that you lame fuckin cowboys are gonna be 2 games ahead you can show up. Your a typical fuckin loser that are just like the callers on 660. When your winning your all over the phone lines. When your not your nowhere to be found. And if you want prove me wrong. When the Giants beat the cowboys show your face around here. I'll start a topic just for you. Then, when we beat them on new years day ill make another, You wont be here for either cause your a whimp.

WTF are you doin posting in this forum? Now that you lame fuckin cowboys are gonna be 2 games ahead you can show up. Your a typical fuckin loser that are just like the callers on 660. When your winning your all over the phone lines. When your not your nowhere to be found. And if you want prove me wrong. When the Giants beat the cowboys show your face around here. I'll start a topic just for you. Then, when we beat them on new years day ill make another, You wont be here for either cause your a whimp.

:LMAO:

the dog hasn't heard anyone call someone a "whimp" since the fifth grade...perhaps you should take his lunch money during recess as well...too funny. getting a tad edgy around here.

The fact of the matter is that I'm here pretty frequently in both Cowboys wins and losses. I tend to disappear when the Giants fulfill my predictions and jump the shark, which is usually the second half of the season. It is no fun being here when the Giants are eliminated from post season contention which means I'll probably only pop in1, maybe 2 more weeks.

Nail in coffin # 2: Packers 37 Giants 23

There's part of me that wants to pick the Giants this week because of their history of rising to the occassion from time to time against a good team. But I think that's history. The 2011 Giants just don't have it in them.

If you want an example of a typical 660 caller look no further then BigBlue and his fareweather antics. I think he should turn over his Osi jersey and cape, and formally make you the Superfan.

The fact of the matter is that I'm here pretty frequently in both Cowboys wins and losses. I tend to disappear when the Giants fulfill my predictions and jump the shark, which is usually the second half of the season. It is no fun being here when the Giants are eliminated from post season contention which means I'll probably only pop in1, maybe 2 more weeks.

Nail in coffin # 2: Packers 37 Giants 23

There's part of me that wants to pick the Giants this week because of their history of rising to the occassion from time to time against a good team. But I think that's history. The 2011 Giants just don't have it in them.

If you want an example of a typical 660 caller look no further then BigBlue and his fareweather antics. I think he should turn over his Osi jersey and cape, and formally make you the Superfan.

Thats funny how much your here and posting when your teams winning and the Giants are looking like a pee wee football team. But when your teams losing you decide to just read and decide to not post.

:LMAO:

the dog hasn't heard anyone call someone a "whimp" since the fifth grade...perhaps you should take his lunch money during recess as well...too funny. getting a tad edgy around here.

And Ive never taken anyone seriously when they speak in the 3rd person.

And Ive never taken anyone seriously when they speak in the 3rd person.

Ha Ha Ha...as oppossed to taking someone who still uses the word "whimp" as a legitimate term for an insult seriously? the dog loves it...too funny.

Ha Ha Ha...as oppossed to taking someone who still uses the word "whimp" as a legitimate term for an insult seriously? the dog loves it...too funny.

I dont think I'm trying to use the term as an insult. Im just calling it like it is.