SportsWrath

BaddEgg and HotDog- come out come out whereever you are!!!

JackStroud

Dog is hiding because Eli had his best game ever for 4 straight quarters.........he can say nothing about that performance other than Eli looked like Tom Brady............ and he would choke on the words

BaddEgg on the otherhand is licking his wounds........sad ending (we lived a similar nightmare against Seattle)......Egg you got to be able to make that last minute stop on 4 downs.....your D Line aint got the horses.......or you needed to hold possession the series before.....aint got the O-line.

Otherwise your team played to its maximum potential and by golly nearly pulled it off. My hat is off to your team. they played very very well. you should be proud not downtrodden.

I see the cowboys as a team on the rise which is going to try to sign Osi as a free agent, when he's available. If the cowboys can secure a real DLine they might cause us problems next year :facepalm:

Jack .....The dog probably thinks you have confused him with Bad Egg again as a Cowboys fan.

Im sure that the dog considers you to be a fine chap and admires your posts greatly.

The dog also probably thinks that you and your dear friend Blue in Canada should ' put a metaphorical sock in it '

Heaven forbid me to even consider to suggest what the dog thinks however

Regards

UK

Jack .....The dog probably thinks you have confused him with Bad Egg again as a Cowboys fan.

Im sure that the dog considers you to be a fine chap and admires your posts greatly.

The dog also probably thinks that you and your dear friend Blue in Canada should ' put a metaphorical sock in it '

Regards

UK

LOL UK

You make some excellent points

when I get home tonight I'm going to try to help you with that other issue but have not gotten to it yet

that must really suck

I got re-instated on the Eagles MB as ScreaminJack you might have some fun over there in the meantime :smartass:

Regards

UK

Wow....this is eerily similar to a Dog post.

Dog is hiding because Eli had his best game ever for 4 straight quarters.........he can say nothing about that performance other than Eli looked like Tom Brady............ and he would choke on the words

BaddEgg on the otherhand is licking his wounds........sad ending (we lived a similar nightmare against Seattle)......Egg you got to be able to make that last minute stop on 4 downs.....your D Line aint got the horses.......or you needed to hold possession the series before.....aint got the O-line.

Otherwise your team played to its maximum potential and by golly nearly pulled it off. My hat is off to your team. they played very very well. you should be proud not downtrodden.

I see the cowboys as a team on the rise which is going to try to sign Osi as a free agent, when he's available. If the cowboys can secure a real DLine they might cause us problems next year :facepalm:

Jack, just so the dog can properly prepare, are you going to make this kind of thread every time the giants win a game?

For the record, the dog will say it hear first...little Eli in a game where he wasn't credited for a td pass, actually played possibly the best game of his career in the dogs opinion. Of course, the dog has never said he is not capable of doing this, just that he hasn't shown he is capable of doing this consistently. The dog also saw a different thread of yours stating he has developed into a QB that makes plays mistake free...this a week after he turned the ball over 4 times. You are a constant roller coaster of analysis, and the dog does enjoy it...

well you have a point there Dog but he is taking it to another level............slinging the ball like Brady

He has not done this since a short period when he took over from Warner for a few Qtrs............since then (for 8 Fnnnnnyears) he has tried to aim the ball and you cannot do that

He's slingging it now and thinking clearly..........hes actually dangerous

The fact he has a remarkable set of receivers is helping and the Oline and Bradshaw are learning to protect him very well.....hes also learned to slide up in and around the pocket like Brady, his brother and Drew Brees

The SOB is actually becoming a top 5 QB..........I never thought I'd live to see the day

His wife must be taking care of him and he's on a mission for the Manning family...........I have no other expaination other than a deal with the devil

QBs do not usually change after 8 yrs :confused:

I am as puzzled as you are...........The Enigma is finding the road under the leaves :thumbs:

Jack, just so the dog can properly prepare, are you going to make this kind of thread every time the giants win a game?

For the record, the dog will say it hear first...little Eli in a game where he wasn't credited for a td pass, actually played possibly the best game of his career in the dogs opinion. Of course, the dog has never said he is not capable of doing this, just that he hasn't shown he is capable of doing this consistently. The dog also saw a different thread of yours stating he has developed into a QB that makes plays mistake free...this a week after he turned the ball over 4 times. You are a constant roller coaster of analysis, and the dog does enjoy it...

Lets see... you're not a Giants fan, yet this is the 1:00 game you watched? Hmmm...

Lets see... you're not a Giants fan, yet this is the 1:00 game you watched? Hmmm...

the dog is cursed with living in the tristate area, and so it is jets and giants all the time unless there are doubleheaders, but give that the bills were 4-1, it seemed as though it had the potential to be a good game, which it was overall in terms of entertainment value. hmmmm....

the dog is cursed with living in the tristate area, and so it is jets and giants all the time unless there are doubleheaders, but give that the bills were 4-1, it seemed as though it had the potential to be a good game, which it was overall in terms of entertainment value. hmmmm....

I was going to guess 'Bills fan'... am I getting warmer?

edit: meant to say earlier that you're right... the stats were not eye popping, but that was as good a game as Eli has played. Had a few outings that were just as good this year though... he's been carrying the team, Eli has played far better this year than in any previous season.

I was going to guess 'Bills fan'... am I getting warmer?

edit: meant to say earlier that you're right... the stats were not eye popping, but that was as good a game as Eli has played. Had a few outings that were just as good this year though... he's been carrying the team, Eli has played far better this year than in any previous season.

the dog would agree - relative to other statistical games he has had that were on paper much better, the dog thought he looked exceptionally strong in the pocket, with his accuracy, and with his decision making. the problem the dog has always had was, he can flash you the goods every now and again, and can even do it two or three games in a row, but over the course of the year, he will also flash you something awful in 3-5 games. that is too often for the dog's taste when people want to elevate him to higher levels.