SportsWrath

Seahawks

knarf

Just my opinions

1. D really misses Tuck esp in run defense

2. Oline all of them just don't seem to get any push in the run game

3. No Heart, most the players looked like they didn't give a shit and were looking to next week.

4. We just got bitch slapped by Tavaris jackson and charlie whitehurst....

i can't write anymore without puking...

Just my opinions

1. D really misses Tuck esp in run defense

2. Oline all of them just don't seem to get any push in the run game

3. No Heart, most the players looked like they didn't give a shit and were looking to next week.

4. We just got bitch slapped by Tavaris jackson and charlie whitehurst....

i can't write anymore without puking...

The Seahawks played a good game, let's not lose sight of that, they played hard all game.

First east coast win for Seattle in four years. Buffalo next week right? Lets see if the Giants can beat a team with a winning record. Missed a huge opportunity today with the schedule after the bye being what it is.

With how poor the D has done against mediocre offenses colour me pessimistic about next week. The Bills have a great O and it could be over quickly. Hell at one point I was wondering if Seattle would ever have to punt.

First east coast win for Seattle in four years. Buffalo next week right? Lets see if the Giants can beat a team with a winning record. Missed a huge opportunity today with the schedule after the bye being what it is.

I don't mean to be a "sky is falling" guy but my guess is no.

We beat an Eagles team that we now know sucks really, really bad.

We needed last-minute heroics to beat the awesome 1-4 Cardinals.

We had to gut it out to beat the unstoppable 0-4 Rams.

And we just lost to future hall of famers Charlie Whitehurst and Marshawn Lynch... no to mention we got trounced by the unstoppable trio of Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower, and Jabbar Gaffney.

I'm starting to think this group of Giants is just not very good.

The Seahawks played a good game, let's not lose sight of that, they played hard all game.

Yes but you have to expect that every game. I expect, and so should TC, that the Giants to bring intensity to every game. They came out flat today, no intensity, no urgency. They thought showing up would earn them the win and that's how you lose.

It seems to me this team is content to let the game stay close until the final minutes and then try to pull the W. They need to put their foot on the gas early and keep it there. The Seahawks came into the Giants own house today and physically whipped them. Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell, they are to blame for what we saw today, they should be embarrassed.

Yes but you have to expect that every game. I expect, and so should TC, that the Giants to bring intensity to every game. They came out flat today, no intensity, no urgency. They thought showing up would earn them the win and that's how you lose.

It seems to me this team is content to let the game stay close until the final minutes and then try to pull the W. They need to put their foot on the gas early and keep it there. The Seahawks came into the Giants own house today and physically whipped them. Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell, they are to blame for what we saw today, they should be embarrassed.

+1

I agree but I'd say it's because our brilliant offensive coordinator still hasn't figured out that Eli and the offense as a whole plays better when they get to take the snap and play... not have a billion pre-snap reads, audibles, fake audibles, and "Omaha" bullshit.