SportsWrath

Are the Giants Acending, Decending or going Sideways?

JackStroud

Are the Giants Acending, decending or going sideways?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where are we headed this year and beyond?

• We are acending, will surpass 10-6 and make the playoffs this year
    • Decending- we will finish 6-10 or worse
    • We are going sideways- we may or may not get in the playoffs but wil not advance

I frankly have no feel for this team right now. Our DBs are in a fog, our HC has become a caricature of himself, and Eli is playing worse than the year he took over from Kurt Warner.

We have a lot of talent on this team......if it jells we could soar. Tonight should tell us a lot. If they get embarrassed on National TV we are in big big trouble

Which threads are you referring to? Since the Debacle in DC I am I've got one leg out of the canoe searching the river bank for a safe landing

You can make a lot of excuses for that defeat..........we've seen them all on here.....most people blame the WRs and DBs.........hmmmmm I think it was a 51 man defeat, plus the coaches and front office.........the ticket collectors and beer merchants can be included tonight if we continue down this road.

lets leave Nicks and JPP out of it

Which threads are you referring to? Since the Debacle in DC I am I've got one leg out of the canoe searching the river bank for a safe landing

You can make a lot of excuses for that defeat..........we've seen them all on here.....most people blame the WRs and DBs.........hmmmmm I think it was a 51 man defeat, plus the coaches and front office.........the ticket collectors and beer merchants can be included tonight if we continue down this road.

lets leave Nicks and JPP out of it

How about your "Best WR corps in the league thread" with the crazy 'projections'?

How about your "Best WR corps in the league thread" with the crazy 'projections'?

i do think we have one of the best WR/TE combos in the NFL.......its not them

The problem is not the WRs, and the addition of Brandon Stokley is amazing.........I thought we had lost all telephone service to Jerry Reese's office

I think Coughlins one-note coaching stance, and having to draft from the bottom of each round is starting to wear on us a bit.......

If there are any true leaders on this team, now is the time for them to emerge

Tuck?

Osi?

Snee?

who on this team has a strong personality? and the field creds to back up his words?

I think the loss of O'hara is telling.......Seubert too

David Tyree led the Specials by example