SportsWrath

I'm beginning to hate the cocky Packers

JackStroud

Dude how can you hate the Packers. that like hating on the NFL as a hole. The only people that get to hate on the packers are other fans that root for the other teams in the NFC North.

I root for like 4 teams. Only Die hard 1 of them

#1 NY GIANTS!!!!!

#2 Packers

#3 Colts

#4 Bucs

Dude how can you hate the Packers. that like hating on the NFL as a hole. The only people that get to hate on the packers are other fans that root for the other teams in the NFC North.

I root for like 4 teams. Only Die hard 1 of them

#1 NY GIANTS!!!!!

#2 Packers

#3 Colts

#4 Bucs

Same here, Giants are my team but I like to see those other teams do well. Could also throw in the Chiefs.

The Saints used to be on that list as well, but the backlash from the Saints "home" game in the meadowlands after Katrina left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't have feelings for them either way.

Same here, Giants are my team but I like to see those other teams do well. Could also throw in the Chiefs.

The Saints used to be on that list as well, but the backlash from the Saints "home" game in the meadowlands after Katrina left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't have feelings for them either way.

Ask Andy Robusetelli and Sam Huff what they thought of the Fnnnnn Packers........ :ranting2:

That Raji is a load

He's from Westwood High 4 miles from here

Did you hear that guy is in for 80% of the defensive plays? If we could get one DT we could leave in for 35% of the defensive plays, I'd be happy.

Did you hear that guy is in for 80% of the defensive plays? If we could get one DT we could leave in for 35% of the defensive plays, I'd be happy.

I hate how the Giants have adopted the swap method of play in the D-line.

I know Spags was the guy who came up with the idea of it but really it only worked for the SB year before teams caught on to it.

It seems like when guys like Tuck get a full head of steam after a big play, Fewell decides to pull him and put in someone else for no reason really.

I hate how the Giants have adopted the swap method of play in the D-line.

I know Spags was the guy who came up with the idea of it but really it only worked for the SB year before teams caught on to it.

It seems like when guys like Tuck get a full head of steam after a big play, Fewell decides to pull him and put in someone else for no reason really.

Ya, I mean, how are you supposed to study your opponents tendencies if you're facing him one down, going out for JPP or someone, then coming back in a down later....? How are you supposed to get in any kind of real rhythm....?

Especially this year, we don't have the kind of depth to do it as much as we did in 07.....we'd be putting in players that are much worse than the starters.....creating our own weaknesses....

Ya, I mean, how are you supposed to study your opponents tendencies if you're facing him one down, going out for JPP or someone, then coming back in a down later....? How are you supposed to get in any kind of real rhythm....?

Especially this year, we don't have the kind of depth to do it as much as we did in 07.....we'd be putting in players that are much worse than the starters.....creating our own weaknesses....

Yeah in '07 we had the luxury of having a HoF DE who could arguably take up a Tackle/Guard or Tackle/TE combo just by himself and with Tuck and Osi on the other side what the hell are you going to do to block that?

Now I'm not taking anything away from Tuck because he's arguably the next best DE we have had since Strahan but he doesnt command that type of respect Strah did.

Not to mention having Osi do his mid season run 300 fucking yards past the QB act doesnt help either.

I hope JPP pans out this year though, would be nice to have Tuck and JPP out there.

here is the opening 2007 roster........its not a pretty picture the secondary was very old and shaky, the linebackers a joke

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyg/2007_roster.htm

jay alford now out of the league manned the middle as a rookie

barry coefield was not a polished player, Bradshaw was still an unknown player, Jacobs was not the force expected

Eli was up to that point in his career a huge disappointment.........the WRs old and patched together

The 2011 roster is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

I'm psyched for a great season.....lets see how it goes.......right now we could not beat the Packers but we can beat ANYONE ELSE....thankfully we wont have to face the packers for at least 17 games <_<

If you're trying to tell me the loss of Michael Strahan, and Antonio Pierce made that team better than this one

GIVE ME A BREAK

here is the opening 2007 roster........its not a pretty picture the secondary was very old and shaky, the linebackers a joke

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyg/2007_roster.htm

jay alford now out of the league manned the middle as a rookie

barry coefield was not a polished player, Bradshaw was still an unknown player, Jacobs was not the force expected

Eli was up to that point in his career a huge disappointment.........the WRs old and patched together

The 2011 roster is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

I'm psyched for a great season.....lets see how it goes.......right now we could not beat the Packers but we can beat ANYONE ELSE....thankfully we wont have to face the packers for at least 17 games <_<

If you're trying to tell me the loss of Michael Strahan, and Antonio Pierce made that team better than this one

GIVE ME A BREAK

I'm trying to tell you that teams don't sit idly by while the Giants alone improve their team. Every other team has gotten a lot better with exception of maybe the Bills and Seahawks.....

Just because our roster appears better than in 2007 doesn't mean we've done even close to enough to make another push.