SportsWrath

Tynes Is Pissed off

Lughead

Privately, I bet his main "WTF" has nothing to do with the refs. I think what he's really pissed at is the the O line letting the guy come through almost untouched. Easier to bitch about a flag than a teammate.

Privately, I bet his main "WTF" has nothing to do with the refs. I think what he's really pissed at is the the O line letting the guy come through almost untouched. Easier to bitch about a flag than a teammate.

This.

Brewer fucked up

I'm pissed Tynes is still our kicker, and we'll be going into the season with arguably the worst special teams in the NFL.

Which is why I think if we make the playoffs it will be one and done... the GB game was a miracle... thanks to Tynes (not a compliment)

maybe the line believes you can go wide left under pressure as easily as with protection.

Special Teams looked awful all-round, aside from the one great gunner job by Cruz and one nice punt by Dodge. Returns were non-existent and coverage was patchy at best.

I thought dodge looked pretty good.. even when he pinned the punt against he sideline, our coverage team sucked balls still.

I thought dodge looked pretty good.. even when he pinned the punt against he sideline, our coverage team sucked balls still.

Yep. Dodge looked much calmer and was kicking straight. Coverage cost us games last year and looks to do the same this season.

Yep. Dodge looked much calmer and was kicking straight. Coverage cost us games last year and looks to do the same this season.

Is it me or did our ST started to really suck when we let Tyree go?